এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project (Programs) Manager
Job description: Job Context
Sourcing and managing various projects of Kumudini Hospital in line with donor/partner/ patron guideline. Plan, lead and administer the projects and is accountable for project deliverables and results, with full accountability and authority for the development, execution, and monitoring of the projects, including: vision and technical strategy; project management; documentation and communication; client(s) stakeholder(s) and partner relationships; and coordination and synergy with donor/ patron office. The Project Manager is accountable for the achievement of results, maintaining quality of services at the highest standard, and that all project objectives and deliverables are met.
- Project Management:
- Ensure contract/agreement implementation in compliance with contract/ agreement clause and partner/ donor policies, regulations and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Ensure project staffing, structure and reporting relationships are aligned with project needs, local context and available resources.
- Manage human resources as per policies and guidelines, and implement an effective performance-management program focusing on results and individual accountability, including regular check-ins, annual appraisals, supportive supervision, rewards, training, coaching and career development support.
- Implement a proper Financial System for effective budget monitoring and cost control based on sound financial and accounting principles and donor reporting requirements.
- Develop and adapt (as needed) project financial plan in line with contract/agreement budget and received obligations, technical strategy, work plan, and reporting requirements.
- Project Results:
- Meeting expectations – achievement of contract/agreement goals as per approved Monitoring and Evaluation Plan.
- Project Management – effective project management systems ensuring ownership, appropriateness, and responsiveness.
- Relationships – effective dialogue and relationships with project partner(s), beneficiaries, partner(s), coworkers, and other local and international stakeholders.
- Vision and Technical Strategy:
- Develop and execute project’s Technical Strategy, Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) plan and annual project work plans as per contract/agreement requirements, approved budget and received obligations, technical frameworks and standards, and Result.
- Support advocacy and engagement with Ministry of Family Health and Welfare, and other government agencies through participation in national technical working groups, policy advocacy meetings, and others as appropriate.
- Documentation and Communication:
- Ensure appropriate and timely documentation and dissemination of key results and deliverables for maximum project impact and business development using a variety of communication strategies and media.
- Ensure periodic reports and documents as required partner/donor/ patron requirement.
- Stakeholder(s) Relationships:
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with partners/ donor/ patron and key internal and external stakeholders, beneficiaries, prime and subcontractors, suppliers etc. Provide effective and timely responses to inquiries and concerns.
- Contribute to building Kumudini reputation, developing local and international networks to disseminate project results, attract talent and generate business.
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS), Master of Science (MSc) in Public Health, Master of Development Studies (MDS)
- An MBBS with Project Management exposure is preferred but not mandatory.
- Skills Required: Management and Leadership, Project Cycle Management, Project Management, Project proposal writing, Target Oriented
- At least 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Child Protection, Disability Inclusion, health care, NGO ( Health), Occupational Health
- Age 35 to 55 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- At least twelve (12) years of progressively increasing responsibility preferred in managing health and education programs in Bangladesh, which should include relevant supervisory experience of professional (technical) staff and a record of accomplishment of managing for results.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in working and collaborating with donors, host country institutions, and local and international organizations is essential.
- Demonstrated technical skills and expertise in advocacy, communications, monitoring and evaluation, health policy, youth, gender, or equity.
- Experience in managing targeted advocacy and communications strategies linking research to advocacy to strengthen program and policy, preferably women, child and disable people health.
- Demonstrated strategic planning and visioning skills.
- Track record of strong commitment to sharing knowledge, documenting experiences, supporting creative initiatives, and sharing credit.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, oral and written communication skills in both English and Bengali.
- Salary will not be a bar for deserving and competent candidates.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Various benefits will be offered as per the company policies
Location: Mirzapur, Dhaka
Job date: Thu, 01 Oct 2020 05:20:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!