এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Project Supervisor – Out of School Children Program
Job description: Job Context
- READI-Research Evaluation and Development Initiative, a national NGO, is working for developing the condition and position of target beneficiaries in different districts on different issues including human rights, health hygiene nutrition, education, WASH, climate change, skills and job placement since 2015. With its competent and efficient team, READI is seeking the team members for two projects titled `SWAPNO-Strengthening Workers` Access to Pertinent Nutrition Opportunities` and `Out of School
- POSITION SUMMARY
- The Project Supervisor for Out of School Children Program run by BRAC and Bureau of Non-Formal Education (BNFE) will be responsible to facilitate to quality implementation of the project activities at Dhaka city area. S/he will directly work with READI team and with the school, teachers, BRAC, BNFE and other stakeholders related to the program. S/he will support in developing annual work plan as project implementation plan (PIP), review its progress against key performance indicators (KPI) and targets. S/he will regularly support to the Finance team for ensuring necessary supports. The Position will report to the Program Manager and maintain functional relationship with the project focal point of BRAC and BNFE.
- Develop functional relationship and collaboration with the school and teachers to implement the project activities.
- Regular visits to support to the teachers to implement day to day project activities as per annual work plan
- Formation of school management committee (SMC) as per project strategy and make them functional.
- Based on PIP, prepare annual activities plan in considering factory’s feasibility.
- Develop session plan concerning with Manager, BRAC and teachers
- Regular visit to the school
- Regular supervise the teachers
- Organize SMC meeting
- Participate training, workshop, seminar, etc.
- Regular monitor to collect and compile data from factory as per monitoring tools and consolidate
- Keep communication among the project team and READI’s HQ
- Reporting as per organization and project requirement
- Responsible for documenting experiences, preparing reports, presentations, briefs for organization and donor.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in social science or a suitable equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s)
- 2 years of experience in implementing education related project
- Experience in delivering integrated non-formal education programme is an asset.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and matrix structure is critical.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is preferable.
- Experience in analysis of data and quality reporting
- Effective communication skills and ability to work effectively in challenging field situations is essential
- Good project implementation skill and strategic thinking abilities
- Analytical and technical abilities to work with education sector particularly on non-formal education
- Interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines. Proactive with commitment to quality and accuracy with close attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural, cross functional team with a flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Clear and systematic thinking that demonstrates good judgment, expert problem solving, and adoptability.
- Negotiation and advocacy skills
- Experience in monitoring and report writing
- Self-motivated and solution oriented
- Flexible, willingness to travel in challenging environments.
- IT literate with excellent MS Office skills.
- Willingness to travel to field (intervention sites) frequently
- BDT. 20000.00 (Twenty thousand only) gross salary plus other admissible benefits as per organization and project policy.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Wed, 20 Oct 2021 07:32:15 GMT