এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Protection Project Officer
Job description: Job Context
- The position is responsible for leading the field level activities of Child Protection component of a project implementing in Rohingya refugee camp in Teknaf of Cox`s Bazar district maintaining close collaboration with respective Project staffs through planning, implementing and managing the delivery as per the project`s requirement. He/She will also closely work with operations unit at Cox`s Bazar, protection sector, relevant government officials, private sector, non-government and civil society organizations.
- The duration of the contract will be until February 28, 2021.
- Responsible to oversee the field level activities of child protect team member at the field level.
- Represent the project in any relevant field based thematic meetings with stakeholders and otherwise as needed and also responsible for ensuring that the work of the team is compliant with donors reporting and accountability policy and procedures.
- Responsible to develop/strengthen relationships with agencies, governance structures at the field level in close cooperation with the other team member.
- Work with team members to create different periodical work-plans and prioritization of tasks.
- Ensure targets are met under the approved work plans.
- Ensure proper documentation and secure storage of any protection data collected (hard and soft copies).
- Provide technical and programmatic leadership to the Child Protection team in the field on a day to day basis.
- Support team members toimplement the field level activitiesin line with the project’s define procedure and guidelines to ensure the compliances both of donor and the sector as well.
- Foster and maintain excellent working relationships with all stake-holders, and participate in daily coordination with humanitarian and all other local and international actors.
- Respect confidentiality regarding the context of protection services in humanitarian setting.
- Uphold humanitarian code of conduct and adhere to and promote humanitarian guiding principles.
- Comply with NGO Forum for Public Health’s policies and practice with respect to child protection, code of conduct, gender & equality, humanitarian responsiveness and other relevant policies.
- Perform other official tasks, as and when required, for the greater interest of the project/organization.
- Follow and maintain the disciplines properly as mentioned in the HR Policies & Procedures of NGO Forum.
- Work in true-spirit of teamwork and preserve personal integrity and respecting the organizational hierarchy of accountability.
- Masters in Social Sciences / Development Studies or any other relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- 3 to 6 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Development Agency, NGO
- Age at most 48 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Fair knowledge on Rohingya Refugee context including protection more specifically in the area of Child Protection intervention in emergency/humanitarian situation and foster and maintain excellent working relationships with all stakeholders, and participate in daily coordination with humanitarian and all other local and international actors.
- Sound knowledge on using different software related to data entry, analysis, report writing and preparing presentation etc.
- Ability to work hard, work under pressure in humanitarian response context, positive and can-do attitude and ability to understand local language.
Cox’s Bazar (Teknaf)
Tk. 88000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Human Resource Policies & Procedures of NGO Forum for Public Health.
Location: Teknaf, Chittagong
Job date: Tue, 03 Nov 2020 07:29:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!