ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Protocol Officer (Manager/ Deputy General Manager)
Job description: Job Context
Bashundhara Group a well-reputed & highly regarded business conglomerate is looking for some skilled and professional person for the position Protocol Officer who will work with the Top Management.
- Managing day-to-day affairs of Top Management.
- Ensure security, safety and protocol of the Top Management.
- Maintaining liaison with stakeholders of the company.
- Doing necessary coordination and communication with Government and regulatory bodies.
- Should always be alert and focused on the surrounding incidents, situations and developments through a constant communication with concerned personnel and departments.
- Should be efficient in maintaining contacts with local police stations, law enforcement agencies, fire brigades, hospitals and other necessary utility service providers.
- Respond to emergencies to provide necessary assistance as and when required.
- Must be retired Captain/ Major from Bangladesh Army and Lieutenant/ Lieutenant Commander from Bangladesh Navy.
- Graduation/ Masters in any discipline
- 4 to 6 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Must have good communication skill in Bangla and English.
- Expertise in different social networks.
- Ability to work under pressure and should have mental resilience.
- Have a good interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Must be a computer literate.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy.
Job date: Mon, 10 May 2021 07:03:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!