এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Psychiatrist
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Provide treatment for patients suffering from severe and common psychiatric disorders with specific attention to the cultural context.
- Provide training and supervision to national and international medical staff (doctors and nurses) on diagnosis and treatment of severe and common mental health disorders according to MSF guidelines
- Participate as a member of the mental health team when present and offer supervision and support to national psychologists and counselors
- Ensure that guidelines and psychotropic medications from MSF standard drug list are available in the project
- Ensure that proper information on treatment and follow up are collected in order to monitor the provision of care.
- Evaluate in-country available psychiatric services including possibilities for psychiatric hospitalization and the quality of these services.
- Form a relationship with MoH and exploration of sustainability of psychiatric treatment.
- Establish collaboration/communication with medical specialties in the project in order to achieve a multi-disciplinary approach to patient care.
- Work at office
- MD degree, specialized training in psychiatry
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Psychiatrist * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- The contract would be for 6 months. It can be reviewed and renewed only if required by the mission.
Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
- Tk. 111840 (Monthly)
- The mentioned amount of salary per month is before income tax deduction.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Medical allowance, Weekly 2 holidays
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Ukhia, Chittagong
Job date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 07:07:59 GMT