এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Psychologist
Job description: Job Context
- Samaj Kallayan O Unnayan Shangstha (SKUS) envisions a peaceful, prosperous, and poverty-free society that ensures everyone`s basic needs and rights. SKUS has since the 2017 Rohingya refugee influx worked in Cox`s Bazar district with children adolescents, women, and men. Based on children`s, adolescents`, women`s, and human rights. SKUS has established quality learning and protection centers with support from different international donors, including UN agencies.
- SKUS is implementing the “Safeguarding women`s and children`s rights in the Rohingya refugee crisis in Ukhiya sub-district in Bangladesh” project with the support of KNH-Germany. The project aims to improve particularly, women, children, and adolescents of Rohingya refugees in the camps and among the inhabitants of the host community`s well-being. The project also has aimed to secure their livelihoods and improve their ability to organize themselves.
- SKUS is looking for a suitable candidate for the immediate appointment of Psychologist for the project as mentioned above, supported by KNH-Germany and BMZ.
- Contract Duration: The initial start-up project is until March 2021 and funds are secured for continuation
- Support the provision of participatory, comprehensive, goal-based, and individualized/community-based support and guidance, as well as care planning through the joint development of a care plan that matches needs, resources, and goals to available assistance, support systems, and mental health and psychosocial support services, aimed at ensuring basic needs are met and to enter at the lowest possible MHPSS service
- Provide MHPSS Case Management activities which are initial assessment to identify needs, develop a care plan and objectives according to the identified needs, conducting follow up sessions, making referrals for external services to be followed up
- Design, developed, adapt, and conduct Psychosocial Support activities
- Prepare a monthly MHPSS activity plan in coordination with the Project Coordinator.
- Monitor and evaluate the center-based group activities conducted by facilitators in terms of quality of the services and facilitators’ performance
- Participate in global/regional/local coordination meetings such as MHPSS Working Group and its sub-working groups ( Children and Adolescent, Suicide Prevention, Integration of MHPSS) to represent SKUS MHPSS activities
- Establish a service mapping in terms of MHPSS actors in Camps and host community
- Develop and adapt Information, Education and Communication Materials (IEC) to promote MHPSS services among the community
- Develop monitoring and evaluation tools by undertaking field visits and activity review actions monitoring project activities to identify shortfalls in delivery of PSS activities and recommend changes to the teams in line with program objectives
- Working alongside SKUS partners in design, plan, adapt, and implement MHPSS interventions to align with the project objectives and international standards.
- Maintain coordination and communication with government service provider, CiC, other NGO, community people, and other important stakeholders for subjects related to MHPSS
- Delivering results: produces and delivers quality results in a service-oriented and timely manner; is action-oriented and committed to achieving agreed outcomes.
- Managing and sharing knowledge: continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge, and innovate.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned
- Work at office
- Master of Science (MSc) in Psychology
- Master of Science (MSc) in I/O psychology, Educational/counseling psychology, Clinical psychology
- University degree in Psychology or a related field from an accredited academic institution with relevant professional experience
- Education qualifications may be relaxed for highly experienced applicants in relevant field
- Skills Required: Child Protection, Communication skill, Community Mobilization , Disability Inclusion, GBV, Motivation to others
- At least 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Counseling, Humanitarian Response, MHPSS service, Psycho Therapy
- Age 25 to 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Previous experience in MHPSS in the Rohingya Response is highly desirable as well as sound knowledge of global guidelines of MHPSS services such as IASC and UN Agencies.
- Experience in community-based interventions, outreach, mental health, and psychosocial support activities in emergencies or protection-related activities
- A strong commitment to gender-sensitive, inclusive and humanitarian works
- Ability to work with the multi-disciplinary team
- Willingness to travel as required
- Flexibility to adapt to new roles, tasks, and situations
- Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Fluency in the Rohingya dialect is an asset
- Working Condition:
- S/he will spend approximately 70% of his/her time in the field.
- S/he may have contact with dissatisfied or abusive individuals.
- S/he has to work to ensure a conducive participatory approach in the center.
- Person with disability are encouraged to apply
Cox’s Bazar (Teknaf, Ukhia)
- Salary negotiable based on qualification and experience
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Other benefits as per project
Location: Ukhia, Chittagong – Teknaf, Chittagong
Job date: Sat, 19 Dec 2020 03:53:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!