এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Psychosocial Councilor
Job description: Job Context
Jago Nari Unnayon Sangsta (JNUS) is the women-led Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) in Bangladesh. The organization contributes to the community mobilization for transformative social changes in respect to human rights and justice. JNUS regularly undertakes advocacy works, dialogues and promotes network building with the government, development partners, civil society, media, grassroots people and other relevant stakeholders. JNUS is looking for recruiting at multiple positions for the project entitled “Strengthening Women`s effort in Humanitarian Response in Cox`s Bazar”. This project is being implemented in Ukhiya Upazila of Cox`s Bazar District and supported by BRAC.
- Maintain proper discretion and confidentiality to build trust with marginalized, disabled and women for promoting inclusive development and Shared Prosperity
- Ensure engagement of the beneficiaries, community actors, local officials and other stakeholders.
- Provide psychosocial counseling service to the survivors, their families and communities, based on their need and context following the “Do No Harm” principle.
- Door to Door visit and interaction and rapport building with targeted community and regular visit and counselling them along with other family members and related stakeholder on have improved knowledge and understanding of personal protection and good hygiene behaviors and increased access to handwashing facilities and masks.
- Organize training, workshops, consultation meetings and other activities as requires under project guideline.
- Provide technical input in developing contents and planning, and undertaking project activities for promotion of Social Cohesion by Preventing Stigma, and Stereotypes.
- Smooth working relation with local leaders, NGOs, local government authorities and other stakeholders.
- Responsible for gathering data from field sources and inform update on challenges, lesson learns and risk related to community engagement and resilience.
- Prepare field activity report as required line manager, M&E, and the organizational management.
- Cooperate with ActionAid Bangladesh Project team at commanding working area and assist the as per guideline.
- To carry out any other duties and responsibilities as and when required and assigned by the supervisor or authority.
- Minimum Graduation completed in Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Development Study, International Relations, Public Administration, Anthropology, Political Science, Sociology, Social Work or relevant discipline.
- At least 1 year(s)
- Only females are allowed to apply
- Minimum 01 year(s) in NGO/INGOs/ Development Project/Govt. Project, etc.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): psychosocial counseling / Project implementation and documentation / Community Engagement/ Gender Based Violence (GBV)/Women and Youth Development, etc.
- Age bellow or equal to 45 years; age limit may be relaxed for the competent candidates
- Excellent facilitation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sound knowledge and familiarity with ICT applications
- Having mentality to stay in project areas (remote area)
- Willingness to work with under pressure and travel
- Local candidates will be given priority.
- Only Female candidate can apply for this position.
Cox’s Bazar (Ukhia)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per organizational policy
Location: Ukhia, Chittagong
Job date: Thu, 05 Nov 2020 08:22:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!