এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Psychosocial Counsellor
Job description: Job Context
- Department : MHPSS (Mental Health & Psychosocial Support)
- Starting date : As soon as possible
- Contract Type : Open Ended Contract
- Psychosocial Counsellor implements Mental Health and Psychosocial Support (MHPSS) activities as defined collaboration with and under the supervision of the MHPSS Delegate.
- Organize the initial assessment with victims to assess the situation (and complete the relevant data-collection form).
- Support victims, with assistance from the ICRC field officer in serious cases.
- Refer victims to the appropriate medical services and accompany them if necessary or upon their request.
- Refer victims to appropriate legal services, the mental health centre or other facilities depending on the services available and everyone’s needs and requests.
- Help the community outreach workers to raise awareness in the community.
- Facilitate and/or run meetings with community leaders and other influential members of the community, with the consent of the community outreach workers
- Fill in the relevant data-collection form for each session and any other resource made available by the ICRC.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- High school diploma (although significant counselling experience would be considered)
- Training (formal and informal) in counselling and psychology is strongly preferred
- At least 1 year(s)
- 1 Years of Experience in a similar position
- Experience working with NGO/INGO in Cox’s bazar area is essential (in a counselling role)
- Knowledge of counselling and psychosocial support is essential
- Computer literacy, with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good command of English (written and spoken) & fluency in local language (Bangla, Chittagonian)
- Personal qualities for the position:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as interpersonal and team working skills; sense of responsibility; strong organizational skills; perseverance; rigor.
- Ability to remain flexible, and to maintain good spirits in challenging and stressful situations.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships in a multi-ethnic, multi-cultural and multi-disciplinary environment.
- Empathy and compassion with a strong commitment to teamwork and humanitarian principles.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- An open-ended contract with attractive compensation and social benefits
- 13th month Salary
- Medical Insurance and Accidental Coverage
- In-house and/or external training
- The opportunity to apply your knowledge and experience in an international setting of humanitarian endeavour
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 03:48:58 GMT