এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Public Health Engineer
Job description: Job Context
WASH-HCF and WM in FCDO Project
- Responsible for assessment, prepare the estimation of quantities and cost detailed drawings and other necessary documents of WASH and Waste Management (WM)interventions in the selected Health Care Facility (HCF).
- Technical supervision and cross checking of construction materials of WASH infrastructure before installation with specifications, drawing, design quality and quantity.
- Regular monitoring and supervision of different WASH infrastructures as well as collaborative work with logistic/ procurement to support quotations collection, quotation evaluation, contractor selection, contracts signing, orders, work order issue and purchases.
- Assist the Team Leader in overall planning, budgeting, implementation, and monitoring of the project.
- To maintain up-to-date records of all field level activities to show a status of the work, the status of construction materials, equipment at store and construction sites.
- Manage construction contractor by providing engineering support during project construction and process contract change orders and design revisions.
- Facilitate capacity building training on WSP, hygiene behaviorchanges and COVID-19 responsefor health staff, O&M staff; Caretaker; waste workers.
- Conduct regular coordination and sensitizing meetings with Hospital management committee for the fostering of practice of environmental hygiene, IPC and hand hygiene among hospital personnel, visitors and patients and waste handlers.
- Perform other relevant duties as required for the project as well as the organization.
- B.Sc in Civil Engineering / Diploma in Civil Engineering with 5 years relevant experience also may apply.
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
NGO, Development Agency
- Age at most 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Practical work experience in WASH sectors.
- Medium in English (written/verbal)
- Team management- Ability to work under limited supervision – Dynamism -Construction Experience – Computer skills
Bhola (Bhola Sadar)
Tk. 60000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Human Resource Policies & Procedures of NGO Forum for Public Health.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 60000 per month
Location: Bhola, Barisal
Job date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 07:05:30 GMT