চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Purchasing Manager
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- To organise, develop and operate effectively the purchase department. To strictly follow the procedure of purchasing laid down by the management with the objective of procuring the right merchandise at the right time and at the best available price.
- To ensure supply of merchandise for various departments keeping in mind the ‘lead time’ required for procurement.
- To sort out the requirements into- top priority (immediate action), urgent (required in less than half the lead time) and normal (within the lead time)
- To ensure conformity to standards and specifications of merchandise as required by the management.
- To ensure that the requisitions from the originating department are routed through proper channels.
- To constantly endeavor to obtain goods at competitive prices without sacrificing the desired quality standards.
- Preparation of contracts and their terms, use of proper signatures and stamp papers as per existing laws, notation of expiry of contract period, and advertising through local papers to invite tenders etc.
- To keep track of capital items ordered and keep track of their timely delivery.
- Keeping track of the Performa invoice, dates of cheque submissions and keeping close liaison with accounts department for clearing documents etc. in time.
- To keep him up- to- date on the purchase function and the market situation.
- To scan through the purchase requisitions originated by the stores section for regular stores items and other items and select the vendors/ suppliers for the items, and also advise them of the receiving times, place of delivery, packing etc.
- Good knowledge on import procedures, taxation and other Govt. legislation.
- Graduation in Finance and/or Accounting or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Commercial/ Export-Import * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Hospital, Hotel, Supply Chain
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Basic computer skills in MS Office, reservation systems, and point of sales systems.
- Candidates with working experience in hospitality / travel / trade industry or multi-national company would be given preference.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- As per company policy.
Job date: Sat, 07 Nov 2020 07:37:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!