চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: QC Engineer (Civil)-Lab, BIEZL, Chattogram
Job description: Job Context
If you`re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at Bashundhara Group where your contributions will always be valued. We are currently seeking an ambitious individual to join this team in the role of QC Engineer (Lab)-Civil at Bashundhara Industrial Economic Zone Ltd. (BIEZL), Chattogram.
- To take care of QC documents of the entire project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered and other QC documents.
- To develop and determine all standards to perform inspection and tests on all procedures and oversee all testing methods and maintain high standards of quality for all processes.
- Review quality of all materials at the site and ensure compliance with all project specifications and quality and collaborate with the department for all material procurement and maintain a quality of materials.
- Supervise effective implementation of all test and inspection schedule and ensure adherence to all procedures and coordinate with various teams to perform quality audits on processes.
- Assist with employees to ensure knowledge of all quality standards and ensure compliance to all quality manual and procedures and collaborate with contractors and suppliers to maintain the quality of all systems.
- Manage all work methods and maintain knowledge on all quality assurance standards and monitor continuous application for all quality assurance processes and recommend corrective actions for all processes.
- Develop a method statement for the activity including risk assessment and job safety environmental analysis and Inspection Test Plan and Checklist based on specifications of the project.
- Coordinate with the consultant’s representative and Site In-charge for inspection.
- Report to the Management to control and monitor all activities related to Quality.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Civil Engineering
- Minimum B.Sc in Civil Engineering from any reputed public university.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering may apply if experienced in same position.
- 5 to 6 year(s)
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Capability of full understanding of Architectural plan & structural design.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Should have good communication skill.
- Should have strong leadership capabilities & team building efficiency.
- Must be a computer literate (AutoCad).
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Single accommodation and others benefits as per company policy
Job date: Mon, 15 Mar 2021 08:42:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!