চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Quality Assurance Internship
Job description: Job Context
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you will definitely love foodpanda! foodpanda brings good food into the everyday, whether delivering on our signature pink bikes or serving insights into the newest food trends and showcasing local favorite restaurants. We operate in 8 countries in Asia. Through the energy of our riders and the teams in all of our office spaces, we connect lovers of food to our brilliant partner restaurants. We`re changing the way food delivery is viewed and experienced worldwide. We are operated by Delivery Hero, the global leader in the food delivery industry, processing over 1 million orders every day and operating in 40+ markets in the world, with 17,000 employees and approximately 200,000+ restaurant partners. Pandamart is a business of foodpanda Bangladesh Ltd. which focuses on delivering consumer goods and services at minimal time period at home. We currently operate with 26 warehouses all over Bangladesh through which the Pandamart ensures efficient service delivery for its consumers.
- Ensure the QA and food safety systems for 26 nos of dark stores and more than 100 nos. of vendors.
- Implement quality Policies, standards, protocols etc in accordance with CODEX, FSMS, GDP, GHP, IPM
- Ensure quality specifications for all categories during receiving, storing and distribution.
- Supervise all day-to-day warehouse operations-related QA activities by frequent site visits.
- Ensure cold chain quality standards.
- Manage vendor selection, evaluation and QA programs for them.
- Liaison with BSTI, BFSA, City Corporations, DoE, DCRP etc.
- Conduct audits and training programs as per schedule.
- Manage QA system for third-party manufacturing plants.
- Manage customer complaints with mitigation plan and actions.
- Management of different QA projects from time to time.
- Prepare and submit necessary reports to Management.
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- Diploma- in- Engineering in Food Technology from Govt. Polytechnique Institutes under Bangladesh Technical Education Board (BTEB). However, a higher degree in relevant technical discipline can be accepted if incumbents are willing to perform job responsibilities accordingly without any hesitation.
- Training/Trade Course: FSMS,FSSC,BRC
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Skills and Competencies:
- Good written and verbal communication skills in both English and Bangla.
- Strong strategic and customer focus with a clear understanding of the wider issues impacting the relevant markets.
- Demonstrate ability to motivate and communicate with others at all levels.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Able to adapt and succeed in a changing environment with agility.
- Able to develop strategy and make recommendations
- Willing to travel extensively around the country.
- Excellent knowledge to carry forward the QA and Food Safety Audits independently
- Proficient in reporting, especially in MS Office Package.
- Competitive Compensation
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.