এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Quality Assurance Specialist
Job description: Job Context
- The Quality Assurance Officer shall provide leadership, guidance and implementation management of the clinical services of the project supported by UNHCR and monitor the relevant performance.
- The Officer shall ensure that the clinical services are in line with the approved project proposal and the budget. Communicate with UNHCR and ensure all project deliverables are taking place on time.
- Besides the Officeralso shall coordinate the collection, analysis, and dissemination of pertinent information regarding clinical services.The Coordinator shall play also the role to establish professional relationships where appropriate.
- The Officershall exercise extensive independent judgment in planning and carrying out tasks, developing consensus among team, UNHCR and local GO/NGO/private stakeholders, representing the Light Housein critical technical fora, resolving problems and conflicts, and in meeting deadlines. The incumbent will also perform inherently project office functions such as relevant budgeting, developing planning documents, and/or reporting.
- Ensure high standard of quality services delivered to target populations.
- Ensure that the entire clinical services including STI, HTS and cross cutting health issues are delivered as per prescribed guidelines
- Develop procurement requisition for medicine, clinical logistics, furniture/fixture/equipment and ensure procurement and timely delivery at drop-in-center level
- Conduct monitoring and supervision for high quality implementation of clinical services
- Conduct physical verification of health products and guide team for proper maintenance
- Ensure that each of the drop-in-center are equipped with required medical instruments, logistics and proper care are taken including HIV Testing Service.
- Supervise the clinical service providers at drop -in- center level and ensure all ethical issues are duly maintained
- Ensure Universal precaution is in place.
- Ensure quality of clinical service delivery and capacity building of technical staff
- Ensure clinical set up at drop-in-center level and provide technical assistance as required
- Develop different technical guidelines/concept notes/ strategy papers/SoPs
- Take the lead for relevant coordination and collaboration
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS)
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- Age at most 45 years
- Education: Medical Graduate. Degree on public health will be an added advantage for this position. At least 3-5 years clinical service management experience with targeted interventions for SRH including HIV/AIDS/STI prevention among Most at risk groups.2 years of immediate experience of staff supervision and capacity building.
- Prior Work Experience: Minimum 3-5 years of progressively responsible job-related professional-level experience in clinical service management including HIV Testing Service and capacity building. The position also require experience in coordination, collaboration and development guidelines/SoPs/ strategic papers and monitoring of highly experienced technical team.
- Post Entry Training: Familiarization with clinical services in Light House including UNHCR supported program specific procedures, reporting requirements, and systems, and orientation working from a donor agency and Light House perspective, will be provided. Training to maintain professional capability in the field as appropriate; and, courses, seminars, conferences, and other activities in fields related to the function and needed to maintain and update professional qualifications as they become available, subject to availability of funds.
- Language Proficiency: Must be able to communicate effectively in both written and spoken English at a professional level. Excellent written and oral communication skills with a fluent writing style and good knowledge and practical use of both English and Bangla.
- Job Knowledge: The Officer must be technically sound and expertise in capacity building. In addition, the quick learning ability and proactiveness are desired for this position. The Coordinator must have knowledge and understanding of the organization and roles of the different levels in order to maintain effective communication and coordination. A strong working knowledge of clinical service management procedures, policies and practices, especially in the SRH including HIV/AIDS field, is required. Good knowledge of on the targeted community is desired.
- Skills and Abilities: The Officer should have demonstrated the ability to assume management and leadership roles. The Officermust be resourceful, have good judgment, and have the ability to work diplomatically with persons from many backgrounds. The work requires a user-level ability to work with computers. Ability to work under pressure, to prioritize work, and to meet tight deadlines is required. Must be able to communicate clearly with a wide range of partners.
- • POSITION ELEMENTS
- Supervision Received: The incumbent will work under the general supervision of the Project Team Leader, Light House. Daily supervision is minimal and routine work should be performed independently with little instruction. Employee should be able to identify and solve problems as they arise.
- Available Guidelines: Agency correspondence, manuals/SoPs, annual plans, Light House policy policies/guidelines and supervisor’s instructions. Guidelines are often general in nature and not specific to the situation at hand, requiring considerable interpretation.
- Authority to Make Commitments: Within the scope of the assignment, the coordinator advises project office and project personnel on courses of action to resolve implementation deficiencies. Within the scope of authority delegated, the leader may indicate to ranking Drop-In-Centersand make sure of sending specific recommended courses of action through Project Team Leader, Light House.
- Nature, Level, and Purpose of Contacts:Contacts are maintained in person, by phone, and by written communication with consortium staffs. Contacts will include routine administrative functions, as well as important issues regarding activity implementation, and the negotiation of corrective measures if needed.
Tk. 110000 – 116323 (Monthly)
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 110000 – 116323 per year
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Mon, 22 Mar 2021 04:00:23 GMT