ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Quality Control Engineer
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Overall responsibilities to ensure quality of performed works of the Project as per specification & drawings.
- Plan and lead entire quality of constructions and materials related activities on the project.
- Prepare project work instructions and “work method” documents for Quality Control which includes a description of the high level method of construction of a project that may interface different disciplines such as civil, structural & finishing.
- To make, approve & distribute separate Construction Quality Control Plan depending on project/scope requirements.
- To make & distribute Standard Forms showing a simplified mode of operation.
- To develop and conduct robust procedures for quality assurance.
- Overall responsibilities to ensure all types of testing during implementation of the Project, f.e. Carry out regular quality test for materials (at least once in a month).
- Fix-up Standard for all kinds of fitting/fixing considering Architectural and Customer requirements.
- Provide knowledge & skill in performance management & staff ability development regarding Quality Control to create satisfactory job environment.
- Overall supervision, manage and guide executing bodies & staffs to ensure quality during implementation of the works as per drawings, specification and construction methodology.
- Other any special jobs as assigned by the Management.
- B.Sc. in Civil Engineering from any Public University – excellent skills in latest technical documentation preparation like construction methodology & specification, quality materials & fitting/fixing selecting and guiding executing bodies & staffs to maintain quality as per requirement.
- Special Diploma & Training in Quality Assurance & Finishing works will be preferred.
- Special Training in home & abroad in Technical Documentation preparation will be preferred.
- Special knowledge in Quality & Testing of Construction Materials will be preferred.
- 10 to 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Age at most 40 years
- Minimum 10 to 12 years working experience in real estate sector in Quality Assurance & Finishing works will be preferred.
- Minimum 05 years of similar experience as quality control engineer in any reputed real estate company.
- Good interpersonal skills, excellent teamwork, coordination proactive attitude specially with project engineers.
- Clear perception about quality of construction works.
Job date: Mon, 28 Dec 2020 08:51:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!