ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Quality GM
Job description: Job Context
- Looking for : Quality GM
- The role is expected to plan, direct and coordinate quality assurance programs, formulate quality control SOP, maintain quality assurance and control procedures and ensure that the products meet set thresholds of acceptability through the quality team with the objective of delivering products as per the specifications set by the buyer within the guidelines, code of conduct and limits of the organization policies.
- Full responsibility for quality function within the location through the entire manufacturing process including incoming, in the process, section-wise,sampling, finished goods inspection, and testing.
- Responsible to control total quality of the product through technological improvement of quality procedures, systems, work instructions, forms and checklists.
- Manage to achieve standards to satisfy customer and factory management.
- Monitor the inspection of raw materials and accessories of the garment as per quality measurements by using Statistical Process Control (SPC) Tools.
- Maintain acceptable quality standards in every process from samples to bulk shipments including, samples, fabric and accessories, cutting, sewing, finishing and packing.
- Achieve proper inspections and audit processes from samples up to final inspections.
- Achieve inspection quantity targets and efficiency of all inspection points.
- Maintain required quality standards in all manufacturing processes in all products.
- Implement and maintain all quality related systems, procedures and disciplines.
- Training and develop the subordinate workforce to acquire knowledge and skills.
- Keep displaying the positive continual improvements in every quarter on quality related indicators, an efficiency of quality staffs, and adopting new concepts.
- Conduct the special tasks and projects assigning by the top management and achieve the entitled goals.
- Develop a plan, promote, facilitate and organize training activities for all respective persons related to product quality and reliability.
- Should have knowledge of all aspects of quality control methods and practices including OQL, OML and AQL levels and other prevailing international standards.
- Implement QC tools, lean manufacturing, and quality visualization.
- Perform any other task as per management requirements.
- Work at office
- Masters degree in any discipline, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- At least 5 year(s)
- Age 35 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Preferred Walmart Approved/Certified Auditor.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per rules and regulations of the Company.
Job date: Tue, 13 Apr 2021 07:52:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!