$80,000 – $120,000 a year
Full Job Description
We’re seeking a Quality Manager for our Stone Polymer Composite (SPC) flooring manufacturing plant located in North Las Vegas. Our 76k sq. ft. facility utilizes raw materials to extrude panels that are then milled, printed, coated and padded.
Candidates for the job must display a strong understanding of regulatory requirements for SPC products to ensure policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
Resume and reference required.
Responsibilities of Quality Manager:
- Ensuring that the quality of the products remain the same throughout, from start to finish
- Inspecting the various departments to ensure rules and standards are being followed and documented
- Conduct on-site testing of SPC product and oversee any independent testing
- Maintain certifications and test results
- Monitor testing equipment and ensure that they are in good working order
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Las Vegas, NV 89115: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- ISO 9001: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location