এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Recovery Officer/ Collection Officer
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Executing the recovery strategy for achieving the organizational goal.
- Find out the probable customers & provide them with all information regarding project.
- Collecting and analyzing the data for preparing marketing and recovery strategy.
- To be responsible for credit and cash collection against company sales.
- Achieve collection target as set by the Management for the period being.
- Prepare weekly/ monthly/ yearly collection statement and do report to the Management.
- Establish and maintain profitable relationship with existing and potential customers.
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the management as per company requirement.
- Graduation / Masters in any discipline. Preference will give in Commerce background.
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Credit Control and Recovery, Credit Recovery, Direct Sales, FMCG Sales & Marketing, Money Collection, Retail Banking * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Automobile, Banks, Electronic Equipment/Home Appliances, Leasing, Manufacturing (FMCG), Micro-Credit, NGO, Real Estate
- Age 26 to 32 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Must have Motorcycle Driving Capacity.
- Strong oral and written communication skill both in Bengali and English.
- Good Computer literacy is must especially in MS Office and E-communication.
- Prepare and produce necessary reports to the authority time to time.
- Capable of sound reporting for executing management decision.
- Ability to work independently and under time pressure
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Insurance, Profit share
- Festival Bonus: 3
- Attractive and competitive compensation package will be offered for the right person.
- Excellent working environment.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Sat, 10 Apr 2021 05:29:19 GMT