এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Regional Accountant
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Preserve and handle the cash and bank transaction at Regional Office.
- Maintain the cash book
- Prepare daily cash and bank statement
- Prepare monthly money requisition for regional office
- Prepare vouchers and checking the bills of regional expenditure.
- Ensure payment of approved bill
- Prepare monthly Receipt and Payment Statement and other statements
- Maintain stock, fixed assets and any other registers as required properly
- Process leave applications of regional staff
- Look after Store and Regional Training Centre (RTC) properly
- Assist regional management to supervise the service staff
- Assist to prepare and preserve of all correspondence and respective documents, files, reports confidentially.
- M.Com in Accounting or Finance / MBA in Accounting or Finance with minimum 2 Years relevant experience.
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Accounts, Finance * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Development Agency, NGO
- Age at most 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Ability to maintain cash book
- Ability to check all kinds of bills, vouchers and invoices
- Ability to perform on tax, audit and VAT related issues
- Self motivated and willingness to take challenges
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office, Internet
- Experience in Tally Software
- Drafting skills for communication and documentation
- Ability to routine communication with partners
- Knowledge on procurement of good & services.
Jashore, Mymensingh, Sylhet
Tk. 25000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Human Resource Policies and Procedures of NGO Forum for Public Health.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Expected salary: 25000 per month
Job date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 02:06:57 GMT