চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Registrar
Job description: Job Context
- Department/Division: Medical Services
- Functions: Medicine/ Surgery
- Employment Type: Full Time Staff (Permanent)
- Office Location: Evercare Hospital Chattogram
- Office Timing: Roster Hour
- Reports To: Consultant & Coordinator
- Making rounds with consultant and doing post round activities like following up on investigation
- Checking the discharge summary prepared by the junior doctors
- Morning and evening follow-up of the patients of the department before the consultants’ round
- Attending the calls from wards and ER.
- Active involvement on teaching and training of junior medical staff
- Organizing the intra and inter departmental seminar and journal clubs. and assist consultants in publishing papers in journals.
- Report to the Coordinator on all administrative and clinical issues
- Assessment of patients on admission and admitting the patients independently with discussion with the consultants
- Detailed review of history and Physical examination and documentation with in the first 24 hours of admission.
- Continually monitor and review patient progress and adjust the management plan when necessary and to take appropriate initiatives in Medical emergencies when required after consultation with the consultant.
- Follow hospital practices and demonstrate initiative aligned to ensuring the safest possible environment for patients and staff.
- To attend all clinical meetings and workshops and actively participate in paper presentations.
- To be part of training programs conducted in the hospital and to take continuous initiatives for knowledge and skill up gradation.
- To oversee the activities of the Residents and guide them and co-coordinate the activities of all intra departmental NCPs.
- To be an active member for the quality initiatives of the hospital and ensure documentation as per hospital policy.
- IN CASE OF NEW ADMISSION: Review the history, related labs and current medications before consultant visit
- IN CASE OF REFERRAL PATIENT: Follow the referral, patients and manage them under the supervision of consultant
- IN CASE OF DISCHARGE: Ensure the accuracy of discharge summary with diagnosis and medication under the supervision of consultants
- IN CASE OF ALL PATIENTS: Supervision and monitoring of junior physicians, to be involved in patient counseling under the supervision of consultants
- Work at office
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery(MBBS) in MBBS
- MBBS with FCPS/MD/MS in Medicine and Surgery
- Must have valid BMDC registration
- At least 3 year(s)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Medical allowance, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per hospital policy
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.