ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Research Associate
Company: Institute of Informatics and Development (IID)
Job description: Job Summary
Job Nature: Full-time (after the satisfactory completion of 3 months probation period)
The job may also involve occasional travel outside of Dhaka if required.
– The incumbent’s main responsibilities include, but are not limited to-
– Assisting in the preparation of literature reviews, creation of research tools, data collection and analysis.
– Drafting research reports, policy briefs, concept notes, policy paper.
– Supporting coordination of enumerators and other research staff for field and remote research activities.
– Assisting the Research Team with various tasks, including transcription, translation, data entry, sample care, presentation preparation, etc.
– Drafting materials for submission to granting agencies and foundations.
– Supporting the Research and Creative teams to identify and produce data points, data analysis, and data visualization for donor reporting, special reports and other projects as needed.
– Assisting in organising IID’s various knowledge-sharing events and liaising with donors and stakeholders.
– Managing various project deadlines.
Minimum bachelor’s degree in Development Studies,
– Economics, Statistics or
– other Social Science disciplines from any reputed university.
– 0 to 1 year of experience in the relevant field.
– Good writing skill in English is a must.
– Should possess excellent competency in basic computing, including MS Word and Excel.
– Good communication skill (written and oral) and ability to present findings, learning and best practices internally.
– Ability to pay attention to details, meet deadlines, maintain accuracy and confidentiality in performing responsibilities.
– Cultural sensitivity and ability to work in a team setting.
– Comfortable in conducting interviews using Zoom/Skype/Google Meet.
– BDT 20,000 during the probationary period BDT 30,000 after the satisfactory completion of 3 months probation period
Compensation & Other Benefits:
As per organization policy.
If you believe you are the right candidate for the position, please submit the followings as a part of your application to with the subject line `Research Assistant, IID` on or before Monday 10 May 2021:
Write a summary in English (maximum 1 page) of the the identified issues and suggestions from an IID event report published in Prothom Alo (http://prothomalo.com/opinion/article/1477271).
A complete CV (maximum 4 pages) with a recent photograph.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for the final selection process.
IID is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate between sex, religion, age, ethnicity or disability.
Experience 1 year – 3 years In relevant field.
Job date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 06:52:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!