এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Research, Media and Campaign Associate
Job description: Job Context
- VOICE ( Voices for Interactive Choice and Empowerment, a reputed research and advocacy organization working based on human rights based approach, has been awarded a project titled INTERACT (Initiative for Tactical Engagement and Robust Actions for Controlling Tobacco) by Campaign for Tobacco Free Kids (CTFK) for a year. VOICE is looking for suitable candidates for this project.
- The Research, Media and Campaign Associate is responsible for overall Media and media related advocacy events of the “of the project titled “INTERACT (Initiative for Tactical Engagement and Robust Actions for Controlling Tobacco)”in order to achieve the program outcomes and goal as per approved program design and managing relationship with partner and the team. This position will ensure appropriate media planning, media coverage and media advocacy through press releases, social media posting etc, with effective dissemination of the programs including research, investigation and develop campaign strategy for the project.
- Job Location – Dhaka with field visits.
- Job Nature – Contractual, full time.
- Key responsibilities of overall media activities, of the project, event and actions based media planning and strategy including the social, earned and paid media.
- Act as the active member and collaborate with VOICE team to efficiently and creatively craft and implement media (including social media) strategies for this initiative.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase the engagement of leading media (print & electronic) for supporting the goals and communications objectives of this initiative
- Build and cultivate proactive and strong relationships with journalists (editors/ reporters) for effective media coverage of issues related to this initiative
- Draft press releases, reports, brochures, social media content and other communications materials as needed.
- Proactive in media monitoring on violation of TC law and TI interference and design media intervention to protect the interest of TC activism.
- Work close with other Media Manager including Social, print and electronic medial
- Write features, articles, op-ed both in English and Bangla on regular basis and publish them in the media.
- Work in conjunction with social media experts for developing & executing effective website and social media campaigns.
- Support to Research and Investigation Coordinator in conducting and assisting research and develop campaign and media strategy and engagement of the stakeholders for tobacco control programmes.
- Master in Social Science preferably in Journalism/Economics/ Development Studies/ Anthropology/ Sociology/ Governance and Public Policy from any reputed university.
- At least 5 year(s)
- At least 5 year(s) in NGO activities, mainly in public relations, journalism.
- Minimum five years’ relevant experience in media relations, public relations, journalism, research and advocacy campaigns.
- Excellent writing, speaking and editing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement media and communications strategies.
- Experience working in/with media organizations.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Bengali.
- Consultative and collaborative approach to handle multiple tasks in fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in social media.
- Strong media relation skill such as, relation with media outlets and media personalities, reporters along with writing skills both in English and Bangla will show an added advantage for the position, fine attention to details, and ability to deliver media plan and strategy, project goals in a timely fashion.
Tk. 45000 (Monthly)
Expected salary: 45000 per month
Job date: Sun, 11 Oct 2020 22:55:16 GMT
Apply for the job now!