এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Research Officer
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Ensure the effective implementation of the project activities with maximum efficiency and professionalism by planning, budget preparing and work plan.
- Monitor and supervise Field Enumerator’s activities and report to Principal Investigator.
- Participate weekly virtual meeting with Columbia University and MSU, USA
- Facilitate water quality testing and Field enumerator’s training.
- Organize meeting, workshop and communication with local administration.
- Develop digital/ electronically data collection tools and techniques.
- Track and report on project progress
- Other related tasks as neededfor the implementation of the project in the field
- Masters in Environmental Science / Geography / Statistics / Social Science / Development Studies / Economics or relevant field from reputed university.
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
NGO, Research Organization
- Age at least 40 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Academic and/or work experience related to the field of social research in Environmental risk management.
- Sound knowledge on research methodology and use of ArcGIS/STATA
- Sound knowledge on water, sanitation and community mobilization.
- Experience on field level water sample collection, water quality testing and conduct community level WASH training.
- Proved experience in conducting household level survey, PRA, FGD and case study.
- Qualitative data analysis and compilation skill.
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to lead a large team at the filed level activity
- Ability to work closely with team members as well as independently.
- Problem solving ability raised in the field time to time.
Tk. 45000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per Human Resource Policies & Procedures of NGO Forum for Public Health.
Expected salary: 45000 per month
Job date: Tue, 02 Feb 2021 05:43:04 GMT