সিলেটের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Resource Person (Developing Midwives Project Phase-2)
Job description: Job Context
- SHIMANTIK- – a national NGO of Bangladesh implements `Developing Midwives Project (DMP) in Sylhet in partnership with James P Grant School of Public Health, BRAC University, funded by the UK Government since 2012. In order to support the project team for quality implementation SHIMANTIK is going to recruit and develop a `resource pool` for the project. Selected resource persons will undergo through a residential orientation on midwifery curriculum, modules of the Midwifery Diploma Course, and pedagogical skills so as to provide a standard education to Midwifery students. SHIMANTIK is looking for a qualified candidates as Resource Person under `Developing Midwives Project`.
- Job Location: Sylhet City
- Support Midwifery team at Sylhet Centre with specialized knowledge and skills and shoulder responsibilities for quality teaching for selected modules that are necessary for student’s graduation and getting license from the Bangladesh Nursing and Midwifery Council (BNMC). Provide motivation and inspiration to students’ to contribute in reducing maternal and infant morbidity and mortality by engaging in Midwifery Profession.
- Selected resource person will solely be responsible quality midwifery education for selected modules and prepare midwifery students for quality results;
- Prepare Lesson plan as per academic calendar agreed by BRAC University
- Prepare Session guide in ‘power point’ as per the module and teaching
- Conduct practical sessions and demonstrate different learning exercises along with hands-on practices;
- Prepare session and semester report and submit to concerned authority
- Prepare exam questions and undertake student’s exams, student’s assessment for results and feedback;
- Develop or customize the module for the student as and when necessary, bring latest midwifery up-date to centre management;
- Jointly work with Instructor and Faculty members and be a part of academic coordination
- Assist project manager for preparing different reports and other documents
- Full time, based at project area (Sylhet)
- Any assignment/task deem necessary for midwifery education
- MBBS with MPH
- At least 3 year(s)
- At least 3 year(s) working experiences in the relevant field
- Must have excellent understanding of public health issues including social determinants and considerable experience of working in the area of maternal-newborn health in the country.
- Must have genuine interest in ‘teaching’ and ready to adhere to the set participatory method of teaching and session plans;
- Ready to adhere to the principles of ‘adult to adult’ teaching;
- Experience in demonstrative clinical skills as applicable.
- The candidate should be good in spoken and written English and should take English as the language of teaching;
- Computer skills: MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel with Bengali and English typing skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills,
- Strong leadership and motivational skills.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Well conversant in Midwifery profession and knows Midwifery education in Bangladesh
Job date: Thu, 24 Sep 2020 01:36:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!