এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Retail Sales Officer
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Managing the sales and distribution of electrical items like LED bulbs, Tubes, gang Switch Series, PVC Tape, CFL.
- Create and implement effective sales strategies and lead sales personnel toward achievement of sales objectives.
- Achieving monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Increasing the sales revenue of the existing distribution channel network and setup new distribution network.
- Supporting the sales activity of distribution partners.
- Deliver lighting solution proposals to Government Organization (GO), Non Government Organization (NGO), Corporate Houses and Factories
- To ensure maximum profitability of company as well as our partners need to work with Distributors as a Sales Officers/ Territory Sales Officer.
- Responsible to submit daily, weekly, monthly sales report to immediate supervisor.
- HSC/ Hon’s with practical sales experience in the related field.
- 1 to 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Corporate Marketing, Distribution/ Supply Chain Management, Retail Stores/ Shops, Sales, Trading/ Wholesale/ Indenting * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Battery, Storage cell, Electric Wire/Cable, Electronic Equipment/Home Appliances, Lamps, Manufacturing (Light Engineering & Heavy Industry)
- Age at most 30 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- 01-02 years experience in Electric equipment Sales & Marketing will be preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical and leadership skill.
- Existing relationship with lighting sales agencies and distributors .
- Knowledge in energy efficient lighting is preferable.
- The incumbent should be dynamic, well organized and self driven.
- Creative and able to work independently
- Able to work under pressure and for long hours.
- Recognize problems reacting quickly and effectively to resolve them
- Analytical expertise in understanding complex issues and their consequences
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Job date: Sat, 24 Oct 2020 00:09:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!