ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Risk & Compliance Coordinator – Bangladeshi national
Job description: Job Context
Contract period: 12 months
- Support the CD and the CMG by ensuring that risks in the CO’s operations are identified, assessed and controlled effectively
- Support the CO with maintaining and updating all risk management and compliance related CO registers, namely the CO Risk Register, Waiver Register, Recommendations Tracker and Standards Operating Procedures (SOP) Register.
- Support in-country function leaders with implementing compliance improvement measures related to high-risk areas/issues.
- Support the CO’s focal point for audits in the coordination of the work among the different CO’s sections/units to respond to external audits initiated by institutional donors and to facilitate the follow up of these audits’ recommendations.
- Provide training and support to CO staff in areas related to risk management and compliance
- Conduct regular compliance checks, and support department heads in implementing compliance improvement measures in the CO.
- Ensure that mechanisms to report, process and respond to complaints on NRC’s performance and staff behaviour from internal and external stakeholders (CFM and whistleblowing) are in place in the CO and in line with existing NRC requirements
- At least 3 year(s)
- Minimum 3 years of experience from working in compliance, auditing or risk management functions or minimum 3 years of experience from working in coordinator positions in support functions (Finance, logistics, HR) in the humanitarian sector
- Knowledge and skills in the international regulatory context applicable for INGOs.
- Knowledge and skills in any of the following: safeguarding, accountability to affected populations or Code of Conduct related matters.
- Fluency in English and Bangla (both written and verbal) is required, Chittagonian is preferred.
- Knowledge of the regulatory context in the Bangladesh
- Competitive salary and allowances as per NRC`s salary scale, medical allowance, festival bonus, and annual leave
Job date: Sat, 03 Oct 2020 07:52:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!