Robi job circular August 2020. Robi published a job circular for the post of Manager – Cluster Planning, Market Strategy & Planning.
Manager – Cluster Planning, Market Strategy & Planning
Responsibilities and Duties
Regional Market Dynamics – perceive, interpret, quantify, prioritize & construct
· Section particular strategic growth and enlargement plan
· Regional Demand Forecast – drive month-to-month, quarterly demand forecasting at regional, district, thana & union stage
· Regional Market Technique – execute consistent with business methods & based mostly on regional market dynamics
· Combine and lead new market growth into leveraging macro to micro phase particular alternative, presence and uniqueness
· Segments and Regional Efficiency Administration – monitor monthly, quarterly efficiency, variance evaluation, and creating bridge plans.
Below are the main points to clarify the require qualification
Below are the main points to clarify the job description.
|Published on||27th of July, 2020|
|Post||Manager – Cluster Planning, Market Strategy & Planning|
|Number of Vacancies||1|
|Education level.||BBA/MBA from a reputed university|
|Specific skills.||Excellent MS EXCEL and PowerPoint presentation skill with analytical ability|
|Personal characteristics.||Planning mindset with tactical sense to collaborate, combine and drive for the established order|
|Employment status||Full time|
|Physical abilities.||Not mentioned|
|Application Deadline||September 2020|
How to Apply
To Apply for the robi job circular 2020 click the link below.
After visiting the site find the job search option then register and apply for that particular robi job.
Robi is a well-established company in Bangladesh. Robi Axiata Limited (Robi) is a subsidiary firm of the Asian business giant, Axiata Group Berhad, primarily based in Malaysia.
The opposite shareholder within the entity is Bharti Airtel International (Singapore) Pte Ltd. Robi is the second-largest cellular community operator in Bangladesh.
Robi has launched many first of its kind digital revolution within the nation and has been the pioneer for paving the way in which in taking cellular monetary companies to the under-served communities within the rural and semi-urban areas.
The corporate commenced operation in 1997 as Telekom Malaysia International (Bangladesh) with the model title ‘Aktel’. In 2010, it was rebranded as ‘Robi’ and the company modified its title to Robi Axiata Limited.