এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Safeguarding Technical Advisor
Job description: Job Context
- Reports to: Executive Director
- Department: Administration
- Job Nature: Temporary
- Project Duration: 16 Months (July 2021-October 2022)
- Job Summary:
- Safeguarding Technical Advisor (TA) will support the CB`s Safeguarding Mainstreaming Project by providing all technical guidance and lead the technical process (not the program management). Catholic Relief Service (CRS) and CAFOD Technical Advisor(s) will play role as shadow with this CB TA and build internal technical capacities. TA will also provide support to improve operationalization of safeguarding policy at CB system including safe recruitment, FCRM and internal reporting mechanisms, complaints handling procedures and investigation, referral system, and risk assessment.
- Key Working Relationships:
- Internal: Executive Director, Director (Programs), Director (Finance & Administration), All Directors of Regions/Trust/Project of CB, Head of HR, All sector/section head of CB, Head of Safeguarding Mainstreaming, all safeguarding focal persons of Central/Regions/Trust/Project of CB.
- External: Donor agencies of CAFOD/CRS/Caritas Denmark and other local and international agencies as per need.
- Disclaimer:? This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
- Work closely with Head of Safeguarding Mainstreaming and Head of Human Resource on designing and implementation of a training and capacity building plan for CB staff under the supervision of Executive Director of CB.
- Support in the delivery of targeted online basis modules, training for Regions, Trust and Project Offices of CB.
- Support for developing internal reporting channels and update complaint handling procedures through a consultative process with CB staff and leadership.
- Support to strengthen CB’s Feedback, Complaints and Response Mechanisms (FCRM) and it’s FCRM Standard Operating Procedures through a consultative process with project and MEAL staff, as well as project participants.
- Support to developing Anti-harassment and Whistleblower Policy and translate into easy Bangla for stakeholders.
- Lead process of the development of tools, systems and structures to safeguarding programs in the CB’s policy frameworks and actively participate into the development of the work on safeguarding institutionalise.
- Support to conduct organizational and project-level risk assessments and develop relevant guidance and tools
- Provide quality technical leadership and advice for the design, implementation and monitoring of safeguarding mainstreaming.
- Support in the clarification of the Safeguarding team and focal point roles, and provide technical guidance to Safeguarding Team and Focal Points so that high-quality activities are implemented in a timely and quality manner.
- Ensure the coordination of all safeguarding activities through active participation in coordination meetings and working groups.
- Provide information and expertise to CB, in the line with the priorities identified.
- Coordinate, support and ensure the consistency of CB’s strategic and annual planning on safeguarding for CB’s identified as priority Caritas Internationalise for safeguarding.
- Contribute to the development of internal and external reports on CB’s overall safeguarding efforts and case statistic/analytics.
- Continually monitor safeguarding strategy roll-out, ensuring that safeguarding policies, reporting mechanisms and complaint handling procedures are adequate, clearly communicated, understood and accessible to all, as well as ensuring that the trainings are effectively increasing staff’s awareness and knowledge about the safeguarding policy.
- Support to develop related project proposals.
- Master’s degree in Law, Social Science, Women & Gender Studies, Development Studies or a related field.
- At least 10 year(s)
- Minimum ten years of relevant experience (safeguarding, protection, child/women’s right) in the similar job in any reputed NGO/INGOs.
- Working experience in supporting strategy and programs related to protection and safeguarding across the NGOs/INGOS, including a good understanding of all areas of safeguarding including children, vulnerable adults, harassment, discrimination, exploitation, abuse and bullying.
- Experience in conducting objective investigations of staff misconduct.
- A proven tract-record of implementing safeguarding policies and practices related to staff (internal) and program participants (external).
- Experience and knowledge on safeguarding including protection mainstreaming and its accountability.
- Experience in creating and rolling out culturally sensitive training and capacity-building program, materials and communication.
- Relevant working experience with donor agencies.
- MEAL skills and experience.
- Experience working with stakeholders at various levels and strengthening community partnerships.
- Ability to contribute to the development of technical proposals on safeguarding/protection related issues.
- Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), web conferencing applications, and information management systems.
- Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills with ability to make sound judgment and offer innovative solutions.
- Strong relationship management skills and the ability to work effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong representation abilities and facilitation skills.
- Proactive, creative, results-oriented, and service-oriented.
- Attention to details, accuracy and timeliness in executing assigned responsibilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with demonstrated strength in relationship management.
- Self-driven and positive to work in a team.
- Can do attitude and able to handle multiple tasks managing priorities.
- Ability to inspire others; to pass his/her skills to others and to motivate them to put them into practice.
- Ability to problem solve and identify resources in the Environment.
- Commitment to work following organizational aims, values, principal and policies.
- Required Languages: Strong written and oral command in English/Bangla is required.
- Travel: Must be willing and able to travel up to the Regional/Project/Trusts Offices of CB as per need of the project activities. Travel in these areas can be physically demanding.
Anywhere in Bangladesh
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Tue, 11 May 2021 07:51:11 GMT