চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Sales Engineer – Marine & Energy (Technical)
Job description: Job Context
Standard Essential Company Limited (SECL), an Authorized Distributor of Castrol. Castrol is the world-leading manufacturer, distributor, and marketer of premium lubricating oils, greases, and related services to automotive, industrial, marine, aviation, oil exploration, and production customers across the world. The company is headquartered in the UK and operates directly in over 46 countries, and employing approximately 7,500 staff worldwide. In nearly 74 other countries, Castrol is represented by third-party distributors who market and sell products locally. The Castrol delivery network extends throughout 120 countries, covering 800 ports and partnering with over 2000 distributors and agents. Standard Essential Company Ltd (SECL) is the Country Distributor for Castrol Global Marine & Energy in Bangladesh. SECL has earned an enviable reputation by consistently serving the clients with premium quality Lubricants petroleum products. The SECL management team members come with over 50 years of international lubricants experience, gained at major oil companies and specialize in marketing, in-field lubricant technical support, logistics, supply and after-sale technical supports of Industrial, Power Plant & Marine Sector. Currently, SECL is looking for candidates for the Sales Engineer role. Those who are organized with strong attention to detail along with a can-do attitude & great communication skill with professional etiquette are recommended to apply.
- Generate Enquiries; prepare proposal and technical comparisons,
- Making reports and evaluate the competitor’s activities in the market.
- Sale product with unyielding integrity to achieve profitable growth.
- Attend daily to customers and follow-up to close leads.
- Find out New Customers & visit the market frequently.
- Exploit tactics to enhance sales and increase revenue.
- Study, prepare and administrate sales offers and contracts
- Stay updated with respect to product knowledge and sales technique
- Submit data and management report on time
- Any other responsibility assigned by the management as per company requirement.
- Graduate/ Post-Graduate preferably in Engineering on Mechanical/ Electrical/ Marine/ Power from any reputed Public or Private universities
- At least 3 year(s)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in working in a reputed sales and marketing organization as executive
- Skills Required: Sales & Marketing
- Excellent coordination and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both English & Bengali
Tk. 30000 – 40000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Sales Commission, Two festival bonuses
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Other benefits as per company policy
Expected salary: 30000 – 40000 per month
Location: Chittagong – Dhaka
Job date: Fri, 25 Dec 2020 04:08:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!