ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Sales executive
Job description: Job Context
- Treat all colleagues with respect. Do not discriminate anyone in any ground like gender, religion, color, nationality, belief, age etc.
- Ensue the proper use of the tools, equipment and PPE (personal protective equipment)
- Not to take any drug or alcohol in the office.
- Report all safety related incident including potential hazardous immediately to the supervisor
- Comply the requirements of the company`s safety policy, principles/requirements
- Abide by, follow and act as per company rules and regulations.
- To plan, co-ordinate, coach and manage the day-to-day running of the business in the country, with the view to enabling the company to achieve its overall goals.
- Lead the Business Development team and ensure that company sales and business development objectives are implemented by the team.
- Developing the sales and marketing strategy.
- Overseeing implementation of the Marketing strategy – including campaigns, events, digital marketing etc.
- Responsible for continual development of new accounts.
- Undertake continuous competitor analysis to ensure the company’s business development strategy is competing effectively.
- Organize all types of Seminars related the customers.
- Prepare marketing budget and forecasts as per company’s expectation and achieve them accordingly.
- Work closely with laboratory and inspection team to define marketing materials and programs.
- Developing marketing and communications strategies for the organization. Make sure that the business communications promote the right message to maintain a good brand image.
- Development and implementation of the Brand strategy.
- Making sure that brand guidelines are adhered to in all marketing activities across the company.
- Ensure prompt response to the customers on every query.
- Collect the samples within a minimum time.
- Record all CS activities related to customers call and samples
- Completing various marketing projects at the request of General Manager.
- Representing the company at industry events and conferences.
- Working closely with other heads of departments.
- Work at office
- At least graduate from chemistry or textile or MBA.
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Garments Laboratory, Textile Laboratory * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 20 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 5 years of experience on similar field.
- Competences in teamleader work business
- ISO/IEC 17025 information
- Knowledge on Environment, health, security, Occupational Health and Safety, rule, procedure and regulation information.
- To plan and organize
- Decision making
- Follow up
- Resistance against stress
- To establish positive business relations
- Continuous learning and development
- Internal/ External facility
- To be attuned to
- Quality facility
- Creating trust
Compensation & Other Benefits
- As per company policy.
Job date: Wed, 07 Apr 2021 07:53:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!