ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Job description: Job Context
- Jakson International Limited (JIL) is the Bangladesh unit of Jakson Group. It is the authorized country distributor of Cummins Diesel & Gas Gensets. It is also the exclusive partner for Cummins Marine Engines and Gensets in Bangladesh. In addition, it is the country distributor for Hyster material handling equipment, Cummins alternators and Valvoline lubricants.
- JIL is looking for a dynamic and energetic candidate for its Sales & Marketing Team who also has to take care of IT issues.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Prepare marketing plan to increase market exposure.
- Prepare plan & budget for marketing campaigns (events, marketing materials, gift items or other promotional activities) and arrange full program communicating with vendors after taking approval.
- Generate leads from social media and website and update products and events in social media regularly.
- Do graphics designing work during events or uploading in social media.
- Arrange coordination meeting with Cummins and Jakson team.
- Handle Cummins pricing, costing & purchasing system for Gensets.
- Prepare & send quotation for Gensets, SITC/Project for Diesel & Gas Generator and maintain its database and analyze order to lost ratio of sales people.
- Maintain client’s database (existing & upcoming), keep track of sales and revenue and analyze sales trends and send monthly DMR (Distributor Monthly Report) to Cummins.
- Finalize service tracking system and implement CRM (Customer Relationship Management).
- Maintain database of IT products and Company Asset.
- Provide Windows & Software installation support, coordinate to arrange servicing of IT products, resolve IT issues and maintain communication with vendors.
- Work at office
- Must be MBA in Marketing with BBA/B.Sc. in Engineering from reputed university.
- English Medium Background will be given preference.
- Skills Required: Content writing, Excellent Microsoft Office Operating Skills, Excellent presentation and communication skills, Sales Reporting
- 3 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Digital Marketing (Social Media Marketing), Graphics Design, Marketing Coordination, Promotion and Branding, Sales Coordination
- Positive work ethics and result oriented for assigned responsibilities.
- Dynamic & Smart Team Player.
- Loyal and dedicated to provide support on time.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Should have knowledge of graphics design.
- Must have knowledge of Windows & software installation, Outlook, Printer & Internet set up, normal IT related issues.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Earn Leave.
- Monthly 2 Saturday as Weekly Holiday including all Fridays.
Job date: Sat, 29 May 2021 07:48:38 GMT
Apply for the job now!