ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Sales Representative II – Spine, Dhaka
Job description: Sales Representative II – Spine
Careers that Change Lives
To over achieve sales revenue and market share targets for a specified territory, by promoting Spinal & Biologic products to doctors/ specialists and patients/end users.
To practice good territory management in terms of organization, administration and expense planning and control.
To ensure that the company’s agreed quality standards are maintained with regard to its products, procedures, policies, operations and customer contact.
A Day in the Life
· Meets or exceeds sales quota and increases total company market share in assigned territory.
· Partner with the application specialist when and where applicable.
· Responsible for being a spinal & biologics “expert” in the market place.
· Aggressively solicits orders from present and prospective customers for the products assigned.
· Aggressively seeks new customers and formulates and follow plans for such action as directed by the Regional Sales Manager.
· Satisfy customer complaints in accordance with Medtronic policy and to advise Regional Sales Manager and Medtronic promptly of any situation beyond scope of authority.
· Comply with all Medtronic policies.
· Stay attentive to competitor’s product and merchandizing practices and to keep the Regional Sales Manager and Medtronic informed concerning them.
· Maintain and expand existing business and develop new business opportunities
· Represent company at industry conferences and maximize potential by targeting specific customers to gain sales leads, and pursue opportunities to promote the company’s product range
· Follow the principles and adhere to the SFE practices.
· Maintains Consignments and Loaner inventory in line with company guidelines..
· Prepares and submits call reports as required by Regional Sales Manager.
· Recommends the additions of new products and the modification or deletions of present products to the line as appropriate.
· Attends and participates in sales meetings, training programs, conventions, and trade shows as directed.
· Cooperates with all personnel on the execution of Company programs.
· Creates and implements an annual business plan with quarterly updates.
· Provides service to customers per their individual needs.
· Submits reports and provides information as directed.
· Adheres to company policies and conducts all business in an ethical manner.
· Manages business with Medtronic profitability in mind.
Must Have – Minimum Requirements
· 4-8 years’ sales experience and concept selling background
· Bachelor in Science /B Pharma/ BE/ BTech in Biomedical Engineering / Bio-instrumentation, Electronics
· PG degree in Business Management (preferred)
· Good verbal communicator and presenter – Good command over English and Regional language
· Some experience of handling KOLs desirable Experience in Managing / mentoring team members (preferred)
· Experience of Distribution Management
· Exceptional interpersonal skills
Nice to Have
- Professional presentation and “Presence”
- Professional standard of written and verbal communication to sales team and customers
- Ability to quickly establish credibility with all levels of customer base
- Strategic mindset in planning and driving marketing strategies and managing customers
- People and Relationship building Skills including Networking Skills
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers.
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
- Posting Date: Dec 2, 2020
- Travel: No
Job date: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 23:00:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!