ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Sector Officer – Dhaka
Job description: Job Context
- Employment start: 1 February 2021
- Contract duration: Initially 1 (one) year (renewable until end of the project period).
- Place of work: B-SkillFUL phase II programme, Dhaka Office.
- Assist in sector (furniture, light engineering and leather goods) analysis and preparing reports
- Identify sector (furniture, light engineering and leather goods) constraints and possible solutions
- Assist in gathering latest information about relevant private sector partners (SMEs, BDS providers, industry experts, etc.); and
- Perform any other task(s) as assigned by the Sector Coordinator
- Demonstrates awareness and sensitivity to gender and diversity (including sensitivity towards people with disability).
- A bachelor’s degree in any relevant Social Science, Business Administration or Science & Engineering discipline.
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- Minimum 1-3 years of progressive professional experience in any field (private sector preferred).
- Prior experience in or in-depth knowledge of either of the furniture, light engineering or leather goods sectors will be considered an asset.
- Effective presentation and listening skills with advanced communication skill in English (verbal and written).
- Excellent computer literacy in MS Office programmes (specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Technical background in quantitative analysis (statistics/econometrics) and/or working knowledge of data analysis tools such as SPSS/Stata will be considered an asset.
- Is a team player but can also work independently with limited to no supervision.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to multitask effectively under pressure.
- Demonstrates curiosity to learn and acquire knowledge from vastly different sources.
- Results orientated and strong research and reporting skills.
- Attentive to details and quality of work.
- Extra-curricular experiences will be highly values.
- Works with trustworthiness and integrity and is committed to Swisscontact’s core values;
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Swisscontact offers attractive working conditions in an international and multicultural context. We see our work as a joint effort in an agile organizational culture: mutual respect, trust and teamwork.
Job date: Mon, 23 Nov 2020 23:02:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!