এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Senior Accounts Officer
Job description: Job Context
- Caritas Bangladesh is inviting applications from eligible candidates (men and women) to appoint immediately for the following positions which is based at its Central Office, Dhaka as well as to make a panel list of qualified and deserving candidates for future recruitment where required.
- Reporting to:
- Manager (Accounts)/Manager (Grants)
- Job Nature: Contractual/ Temporary
- Job location: The position is based in Dhaka but field visit at Regional, Project and Field Offices is required.
- Assist Senior Manager (Accounts) in maintaining the accounts of the organization and financial reporting to different authority.
- Checking and reviewing the monthly financial statements of the Regional and Project offices.
- Preparation of monthly accounts with necessary sub-schedules of Central office.
- Preparation of Donors report following donors’ contract.
- Preparation of ED’s Report/Annual Report, six-monthly and yearly financial statements for the Govt. & Donors.
- Preparation of annual final accounts of Central office, consolidated final accounts, periodical accounts statements with Caritas Regional and Project offices.
- Maintaining accounts for staff income tax, other taxes including preparation of various bills.
- Preparation of yearly Budget and five-year integrated plan.
- Preparation of budget during formulation of Project.
- Preparation of FD-2, FD-3, FD-4 and FD-6 for NGO Affairs Bureau.
- Assist Senior Manager (Accounts) in maintaining Fixed Asset Register including stock registers for the Organization.
- Assist Senior Manager (Accounts) for recording and maintenance of the assets of Accounts Section.
- Assist Senior Manager (Accounts)/Manager (Grants) to identify and develop strategies to optimize the financial/ grants Management/administration.
- Analyse donors’ agreement, compliance issues, share the same with the Senior Manager (Accounts)/Manager (Grants) for take necessary steps.
- Conduct financial monitoring of the Projects/Regional offices.
- Handle Internal/External Audit of the organization and prepare management response on audit findings.
- M. Com/ MBA preferably with Honors in Accounting/ Finance from any recognized University.
- Professional qualification, such as CA-CC/Inter, CMA/ ACCA Inter shall be given preference.
- At least 4 year(s)
- Age: 30 – 45 years (as on 28/02/2021)
- Minimum four years working experience in the similar job in any reputed NGOs.
- Experience in maintaining accounts and financial reporting of projects funded by institutional donor/foundation will be given preference.
- Knowledge on VAT/Tax, BAS, BSA, BFRS, IAS, IFRS, GAAP is essential.
- Knowledge on computerized accounting system, ICT particularly on MS Excel, MS Word (both Bangla & English), etc., is essential.
- Should be fluent in communication both in writing and speaking in English language.
- Should be creative and innovative.
- Should be self-driven and positive to work in a team.
- Should have “can do’ attitude and able to handle multiple tasks managing priorities.
- Committed to work following organizational aims, values, principal and policies.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Tk. 55,000 – 65,000 (consolidated) per month depending on the experience and qualifications.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Bonus: Two bonuses @50% of consolidated salary per year.
Expected salary: 55000 – 65000 per month
Job date: Sat, 13 Mar 2021 07:27:28 GMT