এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Senior Advisor – Partnerships
Job description: Job Context
- Save the Children invites applications for the above mentioned position. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply. Minimum requirements will be flexible for the potential female candidates.
- Contract length: Regular
- In line with the SCI’s theory of change, the grand bargain principles of localization and organization’s readiness towards the membership ambition, the purpose of the Senior Advisor- Partnerships is to ensure the overall quality of partnership management in the country office in both development and humanitarian contexts. This position will also support the PDQ director in coordinating strategy planning, tracking and reporting. The roles include but are not limited to:
- leading and providing strategic, operational and technical leadership in the development, implementation and follow-up of a common partnership workflow including central process/ system alignment across Bangladesh Country Office for effective partnership management;
- playing a key role in Bangladesh Country Office to drive, harmonize, implement and track localisation agenda aligning with changing the international aid system and making the organization better fit for purpose and remaining a partner of choice for donors and national/local actors, including governments;
- working closely with the Global Partnership Working Group to ensure mainstreaming of the workflow across the entire organization; effective coordination of learning and capacity building support; coherence and alignment between the operational and strategic dimensions of the organization’s partnership work;
- providing technical assistance to programs on partnership development and management; monitor uptake of training and application of learning, and deliver training as needed; support programs in ensuring quality partnership management and knowledge sharing; and
- requiring regular engagement with the Program Ops and PDQ teams and senior colleagues across Save the Children in order to drive forward our CSP (Country Strategic Plan) ambition, underline strategies, operational plans and cross-organisational initiatives.
- Master’s Degree preferably in Social Science, particularly in Anthropology, Sociology or related field.
- At least 10 year(s)
- At least 10 years working experience in development field, with at least 5 years’ experience in partnership or partnership-based programming.
- Sound knowledge of child- and human-rights frameworks, including rights-based programming and in-depth understanding on core elements of approaches to working in partnerships.
- Excellent strategic vision, with strong ability to be innovative, creative and proactive to see different scenarios and contingencies required to improve partners’ capacity to deliver desired results and changes for children.
- Excellent training/facilitation, negotiation, conflict handling, presentation, networking and communication skills.
- Experience with supporting organizational capacity strengthening processes
- Extensive knowledge of and credibility with local and national NGO partners.
- Commitment to and understanding of gender equality, inclusion, child rights, the aims and principles of SC, and humanitarian standards such as the IASC Guidelines;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Computer proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Good organisational skills required, with strict attention to details in all tasks
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and maintain positive attitude
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Sat, 22 May 2021 05:25:38 GMT