এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Senior Branch Manager, Operations; Humanitarian Crisis Management Programme
Job description: Job Context
BRAC is one of the world`s leading development organisation. Since 1972 BRAC is dedicated to alleviating poverty and empowerment of the poor. In continuation to that, BRAC has taken Humanitarian Crisis Management Programme in Ukhia and Teknaf Upazila of Cox`s Bazar district to support the displaced people arriving from the Rakhine state of Myanmar.
- Coordinate with all important stakeholders in the field/ camp such as CiC, Site Management, Local and Govt. Authorities (UNO), UP Chairman, UP members, Political Leaders, Law enforcement agency, Forest Department as well as Majhi, especially on necessary documents/ approval submission, ensuring permission and other certification (FD6/7 Approvals, Donor Approvals etc.) if and when necessary for smoothening the execution of any project in the field/ camp.
- Support and facilitate internal and external field visits.
- Coordinate with all the sectors both in the branch and camp level.
- Conduct weekly meetings with staff.
- Approve bill voucher, leave form of field staff as per Table of Authority.
- Ensure approval from Senior Management regarding office rent, warehouse and land and making sure the agreement is received on time.
- Ensure proper documentation of project report, CiC report, UNO report.
- Coordinate with HR, Finance, Accounts for the overall management of the branch offices.
- Ensure leasing of Office, Staff residence, logistic hub- warehouse/ Yard, camp level programmatic structures etc.
- Ensure sitting arrangement and residential facility for eligible employees.
- Assist Area Manager in formulating operational policies and strategies.
- Plan and adopt a strategic approach to ensure admin and logistic support at branch level.
- Plan on operational activities by following up on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis to support all execution of projects’ activities at the camp/ field level.
- Support effective disbursement of HR-related papers if and when necessary.
- Guide staff on policy and procedures of BRAC with assistance from HRD.
- Inform HR and Sector Lead about any non-compliance of policy and procedure
- Prepare and provide reports on new staff joining, attendance, transfer, separation and any as requested by HRD.
- Support financial activities to ensure all cash management & distribution needs with the assistance from Finance and Accounts
- Support Accounts in updating the Leave Balance of staff.
- Support Internal Audit Team with the necessary information if and when necessary.
- Prepare and disseminate audit & monitoring reports in coordination with internal audit and monitoring team as asked by HCMP Management.
- Ensure disseminating accurate information on capacity building, staff welfare with sector leads, HRD, and HCMP Management if and when necessary.
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Ensure regular meetings to make and keep all branch staff aware of safeguarding issues.
- Work at office
- Masters degree in any discipline
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Administration, Branch Operation, Coordination, Monitoring and Reporting, People Management * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with stakeholders in a sensitive environment.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Have computer skills with all Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent influencing, negotiating and communication skills.
- Excellent organization, and coordination skills
Cox’s Bazar (Teknaf, Ukhia)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays, Insurance
- Festival Bonus: 2
Location: Ukhia, Chittagong – Teknaf, Chittagong
Job date: Wed, 04 Nov 2020 07:46:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!