ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Senior Business Process Improvement Analyst – Dhaka
Job description: Careers that Change Lives
Medtronic is in the process of rolling out its robotic surgery platform. In that context we are looking for a Business Improvement Specialist.
You will be responsible for successful integration of a new surgical robot into a hospital. This might be an expansion of a current robotic surgery program, creation of a new robotic surgery program, or a changeover from a competitive robot to the Medtronic robot.
Activities to integrate the Medtronic robot include training the hospital to clean and sterilize reusable instruments, arranging the off-site training of surgeons and supporting staff, updating surgeon preference cards, developing an inventory plan and kits for robotic procedures, raising awareness of robotic surgery, and helping to schedule the use of the robot. These activities would happen over a four to eight-month engagement. At the end of the engagement, the hospital should be on track to hit utilization targets before turning over the program to the sales team.
Additional post integration visits to help the hospital improve performance of their robotic surgery program, optimize resources and asset utilization.
A Day in the Life
- Meet with the Director of Robotic surgery and develop program goals and metrics for the Medtronic robot
- In concert with the Medtronic Field Service Engineer and the hospital staff, prepare the operating room to host the Medtronic robot
- Train hospital staff to clean and sterilize re-usable robotic instruments
- Develop a surgeon training plan, schedule attendance at Medtronic’s off-site training, arrange for proctored cases post-training
- Develop a training plan for support staff to include attendance at a Medtronic off-site training class and working with staff post training through learning curve
- Conduct regular program review meetings with the hospital’s Director of Robotic Surgery
- Support the technology adoption by attending most if not every case during a surgeon and staff member’s learning curve
- Utilize change management techniques to engage clinical stakeholders and attain buy-in
- Train and coach Hospitals’ staff to promote skill transfer and achieve self-sufficiency in operational excellence
- Generate clear proof points of the value delivered for pilot site by such program
- Package the service program developed and support its commercial deployment across hospitals
Key areas of expertise are:
- Project / program management skills,
- Relationship building / customer engagement skills,
- Operating Room knowledge, Consultancy expertise,
- Change management skills
As part of the Project Einstein Customer Operations team, you should be able to:
- Work independently, yet in close relationship with its customer, propose and implement innovative approaches
- Help prepare the Medtronic sales representative responsible for the account to take over day to day management of the relationships at the end of the engagement
- Share and communicate determined best practices actively in the team
Work together as a team to develop new service offerings out of pilot projects for wider
Must Have – Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree at minimum (Science)
- Demonstrable experience of 3 to 5 years including relevant experience in consulting
- Operating Room knowledge or experience; Knowledge of general surgery procedures and environment (Cardiac/Gynecology/Urology/Upper GI/Thoracic…)
- Demonstrated ability to operate from idea generation, strategy development through detailed implementation and results delivery
- Strong and demonstrable project management skills: planning & coordinating, communicating & influencing, relationship building, achieving milestones, resolving issues and managing risks
- Experience in change management
- Lean Six Sigma certification, especially in manufacturing and/or team ergonomics environment preferred
Nice to Have
- Good verbal communicator and presenter – Good command over English and Regional language
- Ability to influence without authority and collaborate and communicate at ease across the organization and hierarchies to achieve desired objectives
- Professional presentation and “Presence”
- PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section of this job description are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to be independently mobile. The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and communicate with peers and co-workers. * ABOUT MEDTRONIC
- Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We can accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations – but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.
- Posting Date: Apr 29, 2021
- Travel: Yes,
Job date: Sat, 01 May 2021 04:33:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!