চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Senior Education Consultant – UK University Admission (Dhaka, Sylhet, Noakhali & Chattogram)
Job description: Job Context
- We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic individual with excellent interpersonal, customer service and communications skills, and the confidence to liaise with Partner Universities, Regional Offices. You will ideally have an understanding of/ interest in students, education and should have some experience in consultative sales of high-value/ luxury brand products. You will be able work under your own initiative to manage your workload, prioritise, and meet deadlines.
- This is a great opportunity for somebody to be involved and develop different skill sets (Account Management, Higher Education, Marketing, International Marketing, Social Media Advertising, Recruitment, International Recruitment, Event Management, Salesforce, Business Strategy, Public Speaking). It is also a great opportunity who wish to develop further in a career counselling and have overseas degree.
- Senior Counsellor position for UK University Admission Sylhet and Chittagong Branch
- This is an exiting opportunity for a driven and motivated individual who wants to make a difference in students’ life. You will join a dynamic international team and will be responsible for converting enquiries from students who are interested in studying in the UK especially from Indian national. Your responsibilities would include converting enquiries into applications, and then enrolments to our partner universities.
- Lead Call enquires who registered / attended our Events
- You will also contact students via phone, email, text.
- Meet students face to face
- Assess Enquiries / Applications Academic background
- Discuss Student options at lead stage based on their financial suitability
- Attend Education Events overseas
- Plan Recruitment Trips in target market
- Process Applications to Partner Universities (Direct, UCAS, Online)
- Manage your student application portfolio through regular follow up.
- Ability to forecast your application portfolio to a final enrolment to our operations team and partner universities through CRM
- Liaise with Visa & Compliance Team to convert students in ethical and compliant manner.
- Ability to self motivate and self manage your student portfolio through positive relationship management.
- Ability to handle targets and work with the conversion team to reach & exceed goals
- Understand Conversion techniques to meet target.
- Understanding of fast and timely response to increase conversion.
- Liaise with our Partner Universities in professional and timely manner.
- Understanding Entry requirements of studying in the UK. (Training provided)
- Understanding the different admissions policies of our partners & universities (Training provided)
- Ability to work within a team
- Understanding of different cultures, and working with students / colleagues / partners of different backgrounds
- Work at office
- Masters degree in any discipline, Bachelor degree in any discipline
- The UK studied Graduate will be preferable
- Skills Required: Administration, Compensation/ Benefits/ Attendance/ Leave Management, Excellent communication skills MS Word Excel PowerPoint, Presentation Sklls
- At least 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
At least 2 year (s) with relevant field, Education Counseling, Education sales, Sales Marketing * Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 25 to 37 years
Chattogram, Dhaka, Sylhet
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Pension policy, Medical allowance, Performance bonus, Provident fund
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2
- You will be given exciting training and opportunities to grow together in this challenging career.
Location: Chittagong – Noakhali, Chittagong
Job date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 06:34:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!