সিলেটের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Senior Education Consultant
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Advising potential students on education opportunities in overseas.
- Advising students on application procedures, visa applications, applying for accommodation, and preparing students for their studies in the overseas.
- Applying to various universities/colleges overseas.
- Should have good knowledge of sending students to Australia, Canada, UK, New Zealand & USA.
- Assisting with activities to promote overseas education institutions represented by the Company.
- Maintaining accurate ledger and computer records of students counselled and applications sent to the, overseas.
- Liaising with students, other offices, and client institutions.
- Assisting with the general running of the office to ensure smooth operations.
- Filing Visa Applications with the respective embassies.
- Leeds generate and marketing in local area.
- Work at office
- Bachelor degree in any discipline, Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Masters degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: Communication skills, Excellent communication skills in English, lead generation, Student File Processing
- At most 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Client Relationship Management, Counseling, Customer Relation, Customer Service, digital market, Education Administration/ Management, Education Counseling, Sound Knowledge on Microsoft Office Package * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Immigration & Education Consultancy Service, Immigration/Visa Processing, Consulting Firms, College, University * Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 20 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Result-orientated and able to work under pressure to achieve targets.
- Committed to work on long term
- Excellent command of spoken and written English as well as the local language.
- An ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, students and other members of the public of all age groups and social backgrounds.
- Ability to learn on own initiative and research best study options for students.
- Flexibility over working hours
- Strong IT or computer skills.
- According to the company policy.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Performance-based rewards.
Job date: Fri, 09 Oct 2020 01:50:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!