সিলেটের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Senior Executive (Accounts & Finance)
Job description: Job Context
- We are primed to become a major player in the UK and European Food-Commerce space.
- Our laser focus and investments in our product and our people has facilitated an explosion of profitable growth. Now, we are searching for the best and brightest tech talent for our new Sylhet office, which is the centre of our operation.
- We are a young company and we like to do things differently. We provide a progressive and collaborative workplace which is fun, happy and entirely designed to allow our people to be the best they can be, everyday. Office hours do not apply to us. We get the job done, no matter what so, if you are ready for a challenge, reach out.
- Compile the monthly accounts and present the consolidated financial reports on a regular basis
- Manage the preparation of short- & long-term fiscal plans, including the provisions of financial forecasts, models and analyses
- Arrange and monitor the short- & long-term Bank Loans and maintain liaison with Bank & other financial institutions for smooth operation of fund management
- Monitor the Tax & VAT related matters and maintain liaison with Tax & VAT authorities for settlement of related issues and also ensure compliance with laws. Act as an adviser to management in taking decision on Bank, Tax, Regulatory matters.
- Review and oversee the management and coordination of all fiscal reporting activities for the company including revenue/expense and balance sheet reports with vertical and horizontal analysis.
- Develop and maintain systems and process for internal controls and arrange to conduct internal audit on quarterly basis and report with findings and recommendations
- Maintain external relationships with Govt. & Other Regulatory Bodies including BHTPA, BOI, RJSC, NBR, TAX & VAT Authority, Bank & Other Financial Institutes, External & Internal Auditors
- Arrange to conduct internal training and development process for employees for smooth and efficient operations of the department
- Perform the duties & responsibilities to a high professional and ethical standard and perform any other tasks assigned by the management
- Work at office
- CA / Graduate / Masters in Finance and Accounting.
- 8 to 10 year(s)
Sylhet (Sylhet Sadar)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- 15 Workings Days paid Holiday
- Work with an awesome, dynamic team and amazing products
- Learning opportunity
- FREE Tea & Coffee
Location: Sylhet Sadar, Sylhet
Job date: Tue, 15 Sep 2020 05:56:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!