চট্রগ্রামের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Senior Executive/ Assistant Manager – Tax & Vat
Job description: Job Context
A Renowned Shipping & Logistics Company is looking for suitable candidates to lead winning, effective and sustainable Tax & Vat Team as well the Company. This will equip you with further management competencies and a track record for future career development within a Renowned Shipping & Logistics Company.
- The candidate must be self-motivated & independently handle VAT & Income Tax related work of the company.
- Monitor Tax and VAT matters of different concerns of the Company situated all over Bangladesh to ensure the measures that comply with all fiscal laws including Income Tax, VAT & Company Law.
- Keep the management up-to-date with all relevant changes in VAT/Tax regulations and their potential impact on the organization.
- Monitor monthly TDS/VDS deduction from the applicable heads of accounts and deposit to the Govt. exchequer.
- Submission of monthly VAT return to the concern VAT authority.
- Provide TDS & VDS certificates against deduction from parties.
- Ensure proper preparation and submission of VAT & Income Tax Return.
- Manage all VAT & Income Tax related queries and filings in the right manner.
- Ensue proper compliance as per Bangladesh Income Tax Law and VAT Act.
- Maintain statements in compliance with the regulatory requirements of the related bodies – Auditors (internal & external), NBR (Tax purpose) and VAT authorities.
- Ensure proper documentation, control and maintain necessary records with respect to income tax-related issues, TDS, VDS, VAT & AIT & other hearing-related documents.
- Responsible for explanation and proper response for the queries of NBR.
- Should have sound knowledge on VAT Online.
- Prepare & filing of Withholding Tax Return u/s-75A.
- Dealing E-TIN activation for employees.
- Preparation & submission of Salary Return (u/s 108 of ITO 1948) etc.
- To carry out any other relevant tasks assigned by the authority as and when necessary.
- MBA/MBS or M. Com
- At least 1 year(s)
- Minimum 01 (One) year(s) in similar Job Area.
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Shipping Agency, Freight Forwarding, Logistics
- You must have excellent IT skills and be familiar with industry standard software, Tally ERP together with good Microsoft Office skills.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a proven track record in respective job scope and able to work under pressure.
- An inspirational individual with excellent coaching and people skills.
- Fluent communication skills in written and spoken English and Bengali.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill
- Yearly Review
- Festival Bonus (2)
Job date: Sat, 03 Oct 2020 06:27:41 GMT
Apply for the job now!