এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Senior Executive – Client Service
Job description: Job Context
- We are a reputed Communication firm having a business of the service for print and electronic media for many years with the reputation. Our company has provided services to a growing list of highly satisfied clients.
- We are now seeking to recruit a high calibers Sr. Executive of the Client Service Department. We are looking for people who are willing to accept any challenges and take charge with a “Can Do” attitude.
- Participating in all types of tenders. E.g. EOI, RFQ, e-GP, OTM-Two Envelope, One Envelope, DPM, LTM, CPTU processes.
- Assist Supervisor to prepare proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs; studying requests for proposal (RFPs).
- Follows on business relationships that are aligned with the strategy of the company to support & grow.
- Follow relationship maps for key stakeholders, partners and existing & potential clients.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Prepares presentation by evaluating text, graphics, and binding;
- Plan customer visit and follow up on weekly basis.
- Ensure up-to-date record keeping of relevant company documents
- Collaborate with the marketing, advertising, and production heads to develop and implement plans effective for enhancing corporate sales and overall company performance.
- Frequently communicate with corporate customers by providing support, information, and guidance.
- To plan, organize, and take initiatives to achieve monthly & yearly sales targets.
- Developing and maintaining a strong relationship with different government offices, NGOs industries, and corporate houses.
- Any other task assigned by the Management.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline
- 3 to 4 year(s)
- Age at most 35 years
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): NGO/Private organization
- Should have knowledge about Participating in all types of tenders. E.g.: EOI, RFP, RFQ, e-GP, OTM-Two Envelope, One Envelope, DPM, LTM, CPTU processes.
- Must be hard working, diligent and responsible.
- Willing to work under close deadlines.
- Very proficient in MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Able to execute briefs as per directions of superiors.
- Good typing speed both Bangla & English.
- Experience in Advertising/ Communication/Event Management sector will added extra advantage.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Sat, 09 Oct 2021 22:57:35 GMT