ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Senior Executive (Security Specialist)
Job description: Job Responsibilities
- Provide security monitoring and incident response services required by the business, in alignment with Cyber Security’s mission to protect Company’s Digital Assets (including Industrial Control Systems) to a level of confidentiality, integrity and availability commensurate with the threat to those assets.
- Act as internal expert on matters relating to intrusion detection and incident response.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of security monitoring and incident response processes and solutions as required to support our cyber security program.
- Operate security monitoring and incident response tool sets with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Research and recommend solutions for incident response and digital forensics.
- Finding the best way to secure the IT infrastructure of an organization.
- Constantly monitoring for attacks and intrusions.
- Protecting information from unauthorized access, duplication, modification, or destruction.
- Analyzing security measures taken to protect information.
- Testing for and correcting possible weaknesses or openings.
- Configuring security programs and tools.
- Running vulnerability tests and updating defensive protocols and systems accordingly.
- Monitoring all access to the information.
- Running defensive protocols and programs when breaches occur.
- Ensure all security according to local, global regulations.
- Conduct user training for institutional security enhancement.
- Perform Global IT Security Policy deployment.
- Good knowledge on Monitoring System, Operation, understating Logs, creating reports, alarm handling and deployment skills.
- Coordinate with support team to provide organizational user support and solution.
- B.Sc in CSE / EEE / ETE from reputed University.
- 4 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Cyber Security, Network Security * The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
Automobile, Manufacturing (FMCG), Multinational Companies
- Age 27 to 35 years
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 4-5 years experience with cyber security & network security.
- Experience in information security, specifically with penetration testing, intrusion detection, incident response or digital forensics.
- Experience working within a global team setting.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with various groups including Systems Engineers, Storage Engineers, Networking & Security Architecture, etc.
- NSE and CISSP or CNSS (or equivalent) certification (preferred).
- CEH plus point.
- Strong Documentation.
- Should have strong ability of corresponding in English & Bengali.
Dhaka, Munshiganj (Gazaria)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Performance bonus, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Life Insurance, Medical Insurance (OPD & IPD) including dependents & Maternity insurance.
Location: Gazaria, Dhaka – Dhaka
Job date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 07:40:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!