এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Senior Finance Coordinator
Job description: Job Context
RDRS Bangladesh is inviting applications to fill the position of Senior Finance Coordinator. The Senior Finance Coordinator will be appointed as one of the key staff members of the organization
- Provide direction and manage the field level Finance of Microfinance Program
- Coordinate with the ED, Director (Finance) and Head of Microfinance/ Microenterprise for financial management, reporting and decision making;
- Prepare strategic financial plan and budget;
- Prepare long term financial projection of microfinance program;
- Prepare financial statement – cash flow, Income statement and balance sheet;
- Develop and update the internal operational policy and procedures in Accounts;
- Monitor financial performance of the operation on organization’s financial software, analyze data, and prepare reports as per requirement and of stakeholders for the management;
- Monitor Accounts and Finance operations;
- Monitoring budget, establish budgetary control and prepare budget variance report and cashflow Forecasts;
- Negotiate with Banks and other financial institutions to mobilize resources for microfinance operation and review agreement and terms and conditions and suggest management;
- Ensure proper compliance with all regulatory requirements of the Organization;
- Implement internal control procedures throughout the organization;
- Continue smooth fund flow between HO and Branch offices; Prepare reconciliation statement at the end of every month;
- Provide accurate analysis of Budgets, Financial Reports and Financial Trends to the Management on time;
- Visit field offices for financial monitoring and take corrective measures and report to the Management.
- Masters in Accounting/ Finance from any reputed University with at least CA course completed. People with CA/ ACCA/ FCA/ ACMA/ FCMA are encouraged to apply.
- Skills Required: Finance Management, Financial Analysis, Financial controling, Financial Planning, Financial Reporting, microfinance
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Commercial firm, Finance related experience in any NGO, MFI
- Working knowledge and skills on Accounting software
- Proficiency in computer applications and relevant software;
- Knowledge of Microfinance Accounting and Finance will be desirable.
Compensation & Other Benefits
- T/A, Mobile bill, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Each festival bonus is equivalent to one month basic salary.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 05:07:43 GMT