এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Senior Manager – Advocacy, Suchana (Re-advertise)
Job description: Job Context
Contract length: Regular
- The Senior Manager – Advocacy will work as the focal point for developing Suchana’s advocacy strategy in accordance with the programme priorities, initiating and managing relevant activities through maintaining functional linkages with relevant government departments, implementing partners and other stakeholders. This position will play a major role in identifying key advocacy issues and developing a strategic approach to address them. S/he will coordinate with national institutions, GoB ministries (MoF&L, MoAg, MSW, MOWCA, MOH&FW) to identify advocacy agenda in line with GoB sectoral plan and strategic shift of policies to support multisectoral program planning, monitoring and reporting at national level and gather experiences from sub-national level. S/he will be able to document the key lesson learnt from implementation experiences on National Plan of Action -02 (NPAN-02) and Country Investment Plan-02 (CIP-02) and National Social Security Strategies (NSSS) and share those at national level
- Responsibilities also include development, publication and dissemination of project briefs, programme updates, annual reports, newsletters, day observance reports; publishing research reports and other materials as per the programme need. S/he will work with Suchana consortium members to implement advocacy strategy and plan and refine and improve the strategy where necessary and work closely with the GoB ministries/Directorates to ensure support for Suchana at operational level in the implementing area at Sylhet and Moulvibazar.
- Master’s Degree, preferably in Social Science/ English/ Communication/ Development Studies or related field.
- At least 7 year(s)
- At least 7 years of relevant experience including 3 years specific experiences working with GoB ministries related to governance, advocacy and other relevant issues
- Candidates with advocacy background for last 4-5 years at national level will get preference
- Candidates having working experience in advocacy, food security, nutrition, social protection and poverty.
- Detailed knowledge and experiences working with GoB sectors, policies and administration structure in Bangladesh are expected.
- The incumbent must have a decent understanding about recent GoB five-year plan, HPNSDP, NPAN-02, CIP-02, NSS and other national strategies.
- Experience of working closely with government, UN agencies, technical agencies and NGO officials will be considered as added values.
- Excellent experience of rapport building, networking and relationship building.
- Good understanding of child rights, governance and advocacy
- A willingness to travel to Sylhet, Moulvibazar (30-40%)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills both in Bangla and English
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 06:55:41 GMT