ঢাকার চাকরির খবর
Job title: Senior Manager – Communications, Suchana
Job description: Job Context
Contract length: Regular
- This position will work as the focal point for implementation of Communications Strategy for Suchana in accordance with the programme priorities and initiating and managing relevant activities through maintaining functional linkages with relevant government departments, implementing partners and other stakeholders. Responsibilities also include development, publication and dissemination of programmatic lesson learnt, policy briefs, newsletter, annual reports, operation research reports and other strategic communications as per the programme need. S/he will initiate and take necessary steps to document the best practices, case studies and success stories that create impact for nutrition in the country.
- The Senior Manager will also lead and manage the public facing Suchana portal and website and responsible for planning and communicating different channels of social media, blog, micro-blog, video blog, social and podcast networks with studies, facts, data and information as necessary. This position will take necessary steps to meet the capacity building needs of the implementing partners to strengthen overall documentation and communication. The incumbent will also be responsible for managing the inventory of the soft and hard copies of published documents and other materials like paper clippings, photographs, CD, VCD, and DVD of the programme. S/he will visit programme implementing areas at least 40-50% of his/her time.
- Master’s Degree, preferably in Social Science/ English/ Communication/ Development Studies or related field.
- At least 7 year(s)
- At least 7 years of extensive experience in Communications, preferably in development sector, including 3 years in a managerial/equivalent position
- Excellent understanding on communications, social media, article writing, communication material development, and creative writing.
- Candidates having experiences in working in food security, nutrition, poverty, and detailed knowledge about GoB policies and translation into communication will be an advantage.
- Work experience in development of strategic communication materials targeting GoB, donor and other important stakeholders in country
- Ability to work with relevant GoB departments, development partners, UN agencies, research partners and NGOs will be key qualification
- Proficiency in standard office software, Illustrator, and other, popular online tools and platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills both in Bangla and English
- Ability to translate complex things into user friendly and simple manner
- Experience of photography and videography will be an added qualification
Job date: Fri, 25 Dec 2020 08:47:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!