এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Senior Manager, COVID-19 Response; Communicable Diseases Programme (Contractual)
Job description: Job Context
Job Location: BRAC Head Office
- Coordinate with different stakeholder’s including government at different levels and ensure integration of COVID-19 responses with TB, HIV and Malaria services
- Contribute in developing COVID-19 related strategies, guidelines, SOPs and training manuals
- Coordinate with Directorate General of Health Services and national covid response committee for COVID-19 related trainings, reporting and services
- Ensure development of risk communication materials collaboration with different stakeholder’s including government and implementation at field level
- Design, planning, budgeting and implementation of COVID-19 activities through integration with TB, Malaria, and HIV services
- Collaborate in strengthening government health system for COVID-19 diagnosis and management services
- Conduct regular supervision and monitoring of COVID-19, TB-COVID, Malaria-COVID and HIV- COVID interventions throughout the country extensively
- Support and collaborate with NTP, ASP, NMEP, LFA, WHO, donor, NGO PRs and other implementing and technical partners
- Contribute in developing project proposals/ funding requests and other related documents on COVID-19 in collaboration with NTP, ASP and NMEP. Prepare implementation workplan in close collaboration with NTP, ASP and NMEP.
- Facilitate COVID-19 related training for capacity building of field staffs and medical professionals under the guidance of NTP, ASP and NMEP
- Ensure COVID-19 and TB presumptive to be tested/ examined properly through TB lab network in the country by rigorously monitor the activities from the central level (field visits)
- Introduce and implement any kind of operational tools related with COVID-19 to the field
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- MBBS with MPH from any recognised university/ institutions
- At least 5 year(s)
- Minimum 05 years of experience in managing programme implementation, preferably in the field of public health, disease surveillance and control, epidemiology, emergency preparedness and response or other relevant fields
- Have sound knowledge on health system in Bangladesh
- Have excellent knowledge on strong budgeting and financial management
- Excellent analytical and demonstrated ability on report writing
- Have strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships in a multicultural environment
- Excellent team player and effective communication skills
- Have strong written and oral communication skills both in English and Bengali
- Have proficiency in data management and advanced knowledge on Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus, Health & Life Insurance and others
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Sat, 02 Oct 2021 05:01:22 GMT