এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Senior Manager – General Finance and Grants
Job description: Job Context
- Provide overall leadership, oversight and management support for all aspects of financial management in the Response. To ensure grant budgets are appropriate, that grant financial reports are accurate and timely and that Response complies with donor requirements; assist with overall program budgeting and ensure operational plan is funded.
- This position is seen as a strategic partner, member of the Senior Management Team of the Response, with a focus on ensuring accountability, stewardship, coordinating planning and budgeting processes, providing accurate financial data, analysis and advice, as well as developing financial strategy that best serves the Response strategic and program objectives. Responsible for the Finance staff capacity strengthening, the development and implementation of sound internal controls, risk management, and utilization and safe guarding of assets according to WV approved policies and procedures.
- Contribute to the development of Response strategic direction and priorities
- Design and manage systems, policies and procedures that provide appropriate levels of security and control of WV assets, resources and operations
- Ensure compliance with grant donor requirements, including ensuring audits are carried as required
- Develop and implement grants tracking/monitoring system/tools
- Monitor grant spending to ensure grants are appropriately spent, and that pooled PNS is used strategically throughout the life of the Response
- Monitor response projects funds through Project Budget & Actuals Database (PBAS) and communicate changes to projects, operations and finance director as appropriate.
- Manage appropriate financial systems and controls and ensure they are in place to avoid significant finance audit risk ratings
- Establish appropriate internal controls, policies & procedures, which enable operations to respond in a timely manner
- Review alignment of budgets between Response Master Budget, sectors, grants, MyPBAS and Support Offices
- Control of Response budget, cash flow and project funding, by providing timely and relevant information to budget managers, in collaboration with the Operations and Programs
- Implement appropriate financial systems and controls to avoid significant audit risk rating for response grants.
- Ensure grants adequate preparation for both external and WV Global Center audits.
- Develop tools and institute procedures which will facilitate response management in monitoring and in the following up of audit recommendations implementation by projects management.
- Participate in the response purchase committee to ensure grants & financial compliance.
- Maintain the response grants risk profile, complete with risk library and risk register in line with Enterprise Risk Management framework. Report and advise leadership on risk reduction and mitigation strategies.
- Work at office
- Master’s degree in Accounting or Business Administration, Chartered Accountant (or similar) with experience of Grant funded project management.
- At least 5 year(s)
- Supervisory and managerial skills with proven ability to manage a demanding workload
- Effective negotiation skills
- Effective Conceptual skills & design skills
- Ability to plan and organize work Independent with appropriate follow through while paying close attention to detail and show initiative in completing tasks and projects in a timely manner
- Highly developed writing skills (e.g. at level for producing an assessment report or proposal) and strong financial management skills (experience of working within budget constraints) and verbal communication skills
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office computer programs including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated leadership, people management, coaching, mentoring, and team building skills.
- Experience working with communities and local governments, INGOs, donors (Particlularly USAID, UN, DFID, EU, GAC, DFAT) and other key internal and external stakeholders
- Strong competency in proposal & report writing, monitoring and budgeting skills.
- Demonstrates cross-cultural sensitivity, flexible worldview, emotional maturity and physical stamina. Ability to exhibit exemplary lifestyle as interpreted in specific local cultural context.
- Ability to live and work in difficult remote areas and travel extensively.
- Ability to maintain performance despite intense workload and work pace.
- Committed to World Vision Core Values and Mission Statement.
- Knowledge of and adherence to the Red Cross and NGO Code of Conduct.
- 5 years’ experience in a senior field Finance / Accounting role and Donor Management .
- At least 3 years of practical experience in humanitarian related work in a management role
- World Vision experience
- Cross cultural experience
- World Vision is committed to first do no harm to children or adult beneficiaries, to respect the rights of all beneficiaries, and to uphold the best interests of children as a primary consideration in all actions and decisions; accordingly all the recruits will go through specific checks and compliance procedures in accordance to its Child and Adult Safeguarding Policy. Essential
- World Vision Bangladesh has zero tolerance towards incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults, including sexual exploitation or abuse, committed either by employees or others affiliated with our work. World Vision Bangladesh as Child Safe Organization discourages anyone to apply with prior record of conviction related with child neglect, abuse and exploitation. Essential
Cox’s Bazar (Cox’s Bazar Sadar)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Weekly 2 holidays
- Festival Bonus: 1
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Thu, 03 Dec 2020 06:20:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!