এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Senior Manager, Government Liaison (Contractual); Humanitarian Crisis Management Programme
Job description: Job Context
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme`s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- Liaison and communicate project-related needs and registration
- Contribute to building a knowledge base for legal and regulatory context for NGOs through liaison with government agencies and facilitating exchange with NGOs.
- Contribute to the establishment and maintenance of up-to-date contacts and related rules, regulations database published by NGOAB, DC and RRRC.
- Ensure approval of files from RRRC & DC office within standard time through regular networking and influencing capacity
- Provide guidance to member and observer organizations with respect to legal and regulatory requirements for NGO operations under Government.
- Contribute to ensuring that lessons learned and proposed corrective actions, adaptations and innovations regarding NGO operational environment are documented for the purposes of knowledge preservation.
- Provide guidance on NGOAB policy and procedures to sectors for budget preparation for FDs and FCs.
- Contribute to data collection, analysis and advocacy regarding the regulatory environment and impact on NGOs.
- Contribute to advising the HCMP Leadership team about the issues and policy concerning the respective fields.
- Contribute to provision of technical support to authorities regarding development of policies and procedures relevant to NGO operations as required.
- Attend all meetings organized by DC, UNO, RRRC and CiC and submit relevant reports on time.
- Organize different government engagement activity
- Administration and Reporting:
- Submit financial & narrative reports for NGOAB projects by the support of Programme and Finance.
- Work with direct supervision of Head of Operations, HCMP and Programme Head, Advocacy.
- Maintain and periodically share the status of FD6/ FD7/ FC1, FD4 through a tracker by coordination with Grants & Finance Team and follow up updates on the status of different files, reports, NOC/certifications and audit.
- Bachelors degree in any discipline from any recognised university/ institution with all second class/ division or equivalent GPA/ CGPA in academic examinations.
- At least 7 year(s)
- Sound knowledge of donor-funded projects and have the experience in dealing with NGOAB
- Have a good knowledge on Project Proposals, and Budget.
- Have a good command in English and Bangla.
- Have a good command in MS Office applications.
- Have ability to influence Govt. Offices.
- Have effective acquaintance with people management.
- Have excellent report writing and analytical skills.
- Have a working experience on Policy and procedures
- Have the ability to coordinate and organize multi-level stakeholders activity.
- Minimum 7 years of work with NGO/ INGO in Liaison and Public relations with government officials.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Location: Cox’s Bazar, Chittagong
Job date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 03:01:17 GMT