এনজিও চাকরির খবর
Job title: Senior Manager, Grants Management and M&E; Communicable Diseases Programme
Job description: Job Context
Job Location: BRAC Head Office
- Assist in development of concept note/ proposal for TB Control in close collaboration with the government (National TB Control Programme-NTP)
- Development of reinvestment plan, work plan, budget and progress update (PU) as per the guidance of The Global Fund
- Strengthen monitoring & evaluation (M&E) system and updating M&E plan periodically to ensure quality reporting from BRAC and SRs’ working areas
- Guide budget team for preparation of BRAC and sub recipient (SR) NGO partners’ budget
- Coordinate with Government, WHO, USAID, TB, HIV, COVID and Malaria partners as per requirement
- Finalise carry forward plan and prepare budget using savings for submitting to the Global Fund
- Ensure timely response of the queries and verifications by LFA, Auditors and the Global Fund
- Provide support to Bangladesh Country Coordinating Mechanism (BCCM), oversight committee, technical committee and NTP/ DGHS to review TB programme
- Prepare different documents, donor reports and donor responses in coordination with grant and operations/ programme team
- Interaction with different relevant departments of BRAC (Audit, Finance, Monitoring, PRL, Procurement, HR and Communications etc.)
- Ensure the safety of team members from any harm, abuse, neglect, harassment and exploitation to achieve the programme’s goals on safeguarding implementation. Act as a key source of support, guidance and expertise on safeguarding for establishing a safe working environment.
- Practice, promote and endorse the issues of safeguarding policy among team members and ensure the implementation of safeguarding standards in every course of action.
- Follow the safeguarding reporting procedure in case any reportable incident takes place, encourage others to do so.
- MBBS with MPH from any recognised university/ institutions
- At least 5 year(s)
- Minimum 05 years of experience in monitoring & evaluation and grants management
- Have sound knowledge on TB control programme and health system in Bangladesh
- High level proficiency in grants management and strategy of programme implementation
- Excellent presentation, negotiation, networking, coordination and decision making skills
- Excellent team player and interpersonal skills
- Must be strategic, highly motivated with exceptional analytical and communication skills
- Have strong written and oral communication skills both in English and Bengali
- Have proficiency in data management and computer knowledge on Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Festival Bonus, Contributory Provident Fund, Gratuity, Health and life Insurance and others
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Sat, 02 Oct 2021 02:40:34 GMT