সিলেটের চাকরির খবর
Job title: Senior Manager – MNH & Quality Improvement, MaMoni MNCSP
Job description: Job Context
Contract length: Regular
The Senior Manager – MNH & Quality Improvement will provide programmatic and technical support to the MNH and quality improvement component including implementation and measurement of MNH&QI bundles at the regional and district levels. This position will be mainly responsible for ensuring quality of maternal and newborn service delivery by Government and program staff as per technical standards of MOH&FW. Responsibility includes, regular review of MNH indicators for strategic decision making, maintain liaison with district teams and national level thematic teams to ensure smooth implementation of the program, oversee and guide all district level MNHQI activities and ensure quality deliverables. S/he will also provide hands-on clinical mentoring support to project staff and partner NGO staff, maintain liaison with the GOB, private sector, professional bodies, and other stakeholders to explore possible areas of mutual work within the frame of MaMoni-MNCSP activities. The Senior Manager will ensure appropriate documentation of MNH-QI services at all levels in project areas and prepare periodic report on progress and challenges of the program implementation at the division/region/district levels.
- Medical Graduate (MBBS) with Masters in Public Health /Health Management or other relevant discipline
- At least 7 year(s)
- At least 7 years’ experience in maternal and newborn health programs in national or international organizations, including 3 years in management position
- Demonstrable experience in working closely with the government agencies specially with MOHFW and experience of working with a large complex multi-partner team.
- Understanding of MOHFW structures from national through community level and in-depth knowledge on 4th HPNSP operation plans related to MNH and QoC
- Experience of working in a clinical setting
- Demonstrates coaching capability to develop staff capacity and provider’s skills
- Excellent communication skills in Bangla and English, both verbal and written
- Willingness and ability to travel (at least 70% of time) to field areas,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting.
Job date: Wed, 31 Mar 2021 06:37:52 GMT
Apply for the job now!